December 15, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 15526 times)

January 01, 2018, 05:27:12 PM
Read 15526 times

gizzblue

If we have 4 shots or more on target, I don't care what the result is.
Fuck me, is that you Sam ?.

Born not made a blue .

January 01, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Mourihnio meltdown about  7.30..we must live in hope.
Would really love nothing more to welcome in the new year .😅👍
Born not made a blue .

January 01, 2018, 08:34:33 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

no stretch marks here..  she is really thin/physically fit

that pov upside down pic is what made me fall in love.. along with the kiss the sky t shirt which reminded me of old method man/redman.
Needs a good roast dinner and mince pie n ice cream .

Like a girl with curves not straight lines.
Born not made a blue .

January 01, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Getting a bit old now (not tired!!) but you would have to burn me off her with a (blow?torch) ,got me all flustered has this .
Careful you don't have a stroke @blue1948 ...although i guess that's what you intended to start with .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 02:50:41 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

We're are Sam's supporters now ? ....all hiding or lining up behind the rest of us now .
His starting squad was the best line up he's put out yet ......then panicked and gave it away come half time ....shithouse tactics again .
Just got home havnt seen his presser was he bemoaning the forwards again ?.

Who in there right mind would wanna join us with him at the healm .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

And the Anti-Allardyce brigade are making plenty of noise without naming any feasible alternatives.
The alternative is the manager needs to stop being so fucking negative in his approach ...no?.

We weren't great first half but it was an improvement on the shite at WBA and Bournemouth. ..then Sam waved his magic wand and made the worst fucked up subs yet ...the alternative was right there ...the crowd booed the subs they all knew what was coming .they all saw it and don't get 6 million a year.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:08:36 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

When you start claiming that the crowd know more than the manager you reveal your own naivety; and frankly make an argument with you a waste of time.
Ffs were you there did you not get the same feeling from his shit substitute ideas as the rest of the fans thrret ....got to ask ...because you seem really far from reality .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

You must have been at the back of the Park End ? and couldn't see that Bolassie was knackered after his very good effort in the first half and couldn't see that Rooney was running on empty around the same time. Was the rain in your eyes? Unfortunately Utd with far better players than us all over the park turned the screws and the inevitable happened, Not Sam's fault, you clueless dope. You are lucky to read this rebuttal because my hands are still freezing. A terrible night to be out.
The rain can't get in your eyes of your in the back of the park and you dope 😅😅.but carry on get yourself a hot water bottle and come back when your warmed up bless you..I've been home a while now .
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:35:04 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

OK if it wasn't rain in your eyes then what was it that prevented you from seeing that Bolassie who had a very good first half could not last much longer and to a lesser extent ditto Rooney. Do you seriously believe they would have been taken off if fit? I know what it was, you wear anti Allardyce blinkers.
If you read any of my posts lately I was and still am still willing to give Sam a window ....but you tell me them subs today were any thing but the totally wrong idea playing straight into man u hands and you must be having a pull of my leg ..if Gylfi Jonjoe etc were not fit or fatigued don't bring them for the bench..it's fucking simple really .

And like I keep saying id love to be proved wrong by Sam really I would , but all he does is prove his doubters right every game so far .

Hope your warmed up now .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2018, 07:09:39 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

But do we know what the intent and instructions were that the players took on to the field?  Also do we know if the players  just failed to carry them out? Allardyce gave the impression that almost nothing that went on after half time was according to his intentions.
Also never looked up once in his presser....strange that...now I'm not saying he's lying (the agenda police will have me off)
But people who tell porkies don't ever look you in the eye .
Just an observation. ...👍
Born not made a blue .