October 15, 2019, 08:19:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 21442 times)

January 01, 2018, 12:11:50 AM
Read 21442 times

therealdunc

The back two of Williams and Holgate has worked the best since Sam's been in charge. Crazy the way he changed it in games he didn't have to.

I don't like that front three.

They where both carrying knocks, it was widely reported plus he is able to rotate in central defence as we have the extra bodies.
With so many games in a short period, rotation makes perfect sense.
Plus he may want to see Jags and Keane in competitive action before the Jan window.

As for the United game, I just hope the team give 100% effort in what is a semi derby.
Blue

January 01, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
Reply #1

therealdunc

Without knowing who is carrying knocks, my team would be

Pickford
Kenny Williams holgate Martina
Mirallas rooney Besic Lookman
Vlasic
Niasse

And I would have klassen, Sandro and some of the U23s kids on the bench

We should try and keep as many of the core players rested for the Liverpool game as this is our only option for silverware and should take priority

As such Rooney and holgate should be subbed around 60 mins
Blue

January 01, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Reply #2

therealdunc

Mourinho has said he will rotate
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Reply #3

therealdunc

Iím gutted we didnít beat 2nd place Man Utd.

Regarding the game, we lost it in midfield they where far superior in the central areas.

I though Schniderlin proved why he was a United reject and not good enough for a team who are top 6.
Keane was also poor.

When Bolasie gets fit to play 90 mins itís going to be a big plus although if he had just an extra 20% better accuracy with his crossing it would make a huge difference. The over welming majority are shocking and end up in no mans land, it was the same before he was injured and at palace. At least 5 out of 6 are awful.

One positive is Sigurdsson who looked knackered on Saturday got a rest, hopefully on Friday he is played in the number 10 role, heís wasted on the wing and doesnít have the pace to do it successfully.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:13:15 AM by therealdunc »
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
Reply #4

therealdunc

Apparently that was his doing.

Very generous of him seeing heíd never trained the players or had an actual contract at the point mind.

Sorry your wrong

He meet the players before the match and gave a talk.

They where playing to impress the new manager something both Rooney and Davies confirmed to Everton tv.

Sorry to put a dent in your agenda
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:25:12 AM
Reply #5

therealdunc

He didnt, said so himself, stop making shit up

Go see for yourself , sorry but your wrong on this one
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Reply #6

therealdunc

Stop talking shite.

He didn't meet the players, he wasn't even officially announced, he had absolutely no input on the team selection or tactics for that game.

He meet the players , sorry to dissapointed you

Some really nasty agenda again on display
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Reply #7

therealdunc

Wrong

The players and Unsworth confirmed he did

Please look it up for yourself and may I also suggest that you relax, you seem really excited for this time of night
Blue