November 15, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 14663 times)

January 02, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
Reply #540

WeimaranerBlues

Not pro Sam or Anti Sam-  just want whats best for Everton-  the subs looked negative at the time but actually sparked us into a bit of life---

saying that 1-0 down --any subs at the time should make an impact

the games against Bournemouth and Wba are the one where he lacked belief in the players

-----100% we need to score the first goal in games---  just like we did mostly under Moyes tactics

January 02, 2018, 04:45:01 AM
Reply #541

WeimaranerBlues

So wtf happened today?

I was out for a meal and missed the game. I was gutted when I saw the lineup because it looked really fresh and attacking up front.

All I can gather from reading on here is we had a very small window where we were competitive (20, 10 r 7 mins, depending on who you believe is most accurate) and we came out the second half like a sack of shit and made poor use of the subs again.

Is that roughly it or is there more?

And did those front players - Vlasic, Rooney and Bolasie behind Niasse - get to create anything at all? Did they make any chances? Any signs of good link-up play or forward passing?

no shots on target
Davies looping/deflected effort
Bolassie looked lively , but no one really in the box once he put his cross in
Martina got in his way quite alot in build ups down the left
McCarthy put some tackles in-  than Morgs did whole game
Niasse flashed a diving header wide at the near post
Holgate no rb
Vlasic had one decent run-  spent most of the time getting roasted/defensive not switched on

January 02, 2018, 04:45:39 AM
Reply #542

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Shoutout to me standing at the bus stop for an hour before being told they went off at 6 because it's New Year's Day.

What's the need in having a 5:30pm kick off then?

January 02, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
Reply #543

charlatan

Rooney trying too hard but at 1-0 you leave him on rather than trying to protect the deficit with McCarthy.

Funnily enough it was Mccarthy that sparked us into life.  Should have left Rooney on though, and took that cowardly shithouse Schniederlin off instead

January 02, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
Reply #544

Toddacelli

Shoutout to me standing at the bus stop for an hour before being told they went off at 6 because it's New Year's Day.

What's the need in having a 5:30pm kick off then?

https://twitter.com/GrumpySkeletor/status/770202025065910272

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 02, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Reply #545

Toddacelli

no shots on target
Davies looping/deflected effort
Bolassie looked lively , but no one really in the box once he put his cross in
Martina got in his way quite alot in build ups down the left
McCarthy put some tackles in-  than Morgs did whole game
Niasse flashed a diving header wide at the near post
Holgate no rb
Vlasic had one decent run-  spent most of the time getting roasted/defensive not switched on

Thanks for the complete breakdown.*

(*That comment was for @WeimaranerBlues - not, as you might reasonably think, Sam Fucking Allardyce and the players)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 02, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
Reply #546

Ross

Worth remembering Sam Allardyce took over a team that had just won 4-0.

Apparently that was his doing.

Very generous of him seeing heíd never trained the players or had an actual contract at the point mind.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:07:28 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Reply #547

therealdunc

Iím gutted we didnít beat 2nd place Man Utd.

Regarding the game, we lost it in midfield they where far superior in the central areas.

I though Schniderlin proved why he was a United reject and not good enough for a team who are top 6.
Keane was also poor.

When Bolasie gets fit to play 90 mins itís going to be a big plus although if he had just an extra 20% better accuracy with his crossing it would make a huge difference. The over welming majority are shocking and end up in no mans land, it was the same before he was injured and at palace. At least 5 out of 6 are awful.

One positive is Sigurdsson who looked knackered on Saturday got a rest, hopefully on Friday he is played in the number 10 role, heís wasted on the wing and doesnít have the pace to do it successfully.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:13:15 AM by therealdunc »
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Reply #548

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

January 02, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
Reply #549

therealdunc

Apparently that was his doing.

Very generous of him seeing heíd never trained the players or had an actual contract at the point mind.

Sorry your wrong

He meet the players before the match and gave a talk.

They where playing to impress the new manager something both Rooney and Davies confirmed to Everton tv.

Sorry to put a dent in your agenda
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
Reply #550

Ross

Sorry your wrong

They where playing to impress the new manager something both Rooney and Davies confirmed to Everton tv.

Finally care to explain how somebody so apposed to Moyes and his brand of football becomes such a huge propagandist of Allardyce?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Reply #551

Macca77

Sorry your wrong

He didnt, said so himself, stop making shit up

January 02, 2018, 05:25:12 AM
Reply #552

therealdunc

He didnt, said so himself, stop making shit up

Go see for yourself , sorry but your wrong on this one
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Reply #553

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry your wrong

Stop talking shite.

He didn't meet the players, he wasn't even officially announced, he had absolutely no input on the team selection or tactics for that game.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 02, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Reply #554

therealdunc

Stop talking shite.

He didn't meet the players, he wasn't even officially announced, he had absolutely no input on the team selection or tactics for that game.

He meet the players , sorry to dissapointed you

Some really nasty agenda again on display
Blue