October 19, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 13923 times)

January 02, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
Reply #555

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He meet the players , sorry to dissapointed you

Some really nasty agenda again on display

Nope, he didn't. Not till after the game, sorry to disappoint you. He even said it himself
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 02, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Reply #556

therealdunc

Wrong

The players and Unsworth confirmed he did

Please look it up for yourself and may I also suggest that you relax, you seem really excited for this time of night
Blue

January 02, 2018, 05:36:20 AM
Reply #557

Ross

Come on @therealdunc you must have googled “propagandist” by now?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
Reply #558

eyesalwaysblue

Glad Sams slowed the goal attempts down, i were bloody sick of Koemans teams raining shots in left right and centre.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 02, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
Reply #559

Jamokachi

It's a complete myth that our squad is one of the poorest in the league. Sick of reading it.

January 02, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Reply #560

Shogun

Administrator
It's a complete myth that our squad is one of the poorest in the league. Sick of reading it.

The people who claim things like that aren't even underrating the players we've got, they're just missing the fact the vast majority of this league is shockingly poor.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Reply #561

Jamokachi

The people who claim things like that aren't even underrating the players we've got, they're just missing the fact the vast majority of this league is shockingly poor.

Bit of hyperbole there mate.

January 02, 2018, 05:59:53 AM
Reply #562

Shogun

Administrator
Bit of hyperbole there mate.

It's literally between 13 teams to go down every season though isn't it?

There used to be a time where championship teams would come up, get 20 points and go back down. Now they're finishing midtable. The gap between the lower echelons of the premier league and the championship has shortened significantly imo.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
Reply #563

Lxxx

I’m done with Everton while he’s in charge now.

What’s the point? The past four games we’ve had maybe two chances on goal. Is that really why we watch sport? I’m sure some people think of football as a given and you support your team whatever but should it really be the case that you pay your money to watch this rubbish? I dunno.

January 02, 2018, 06:09:38 AM
Reply #564

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In fairness to Fraud, his McCarthy sub was decent. Our performance was better today and we did try to get forward. Pogba and Mata were brilliant and the difference.

But why didn't we at least try to play at West Brom and Bournemouth. The mind boggles.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2018, 06:10:34 AM
Reply #565

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 02, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
Reply #566

Jamokachi

Criminal.

January 02, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
Reply #567

boothill

The agenda benda

January 02, 2018, 06:48:50 AM
Reply #568

Stumpy

In fairness to Fraud, his McCarthy sub was decent. Our performance was better today and we did try to get forward. Pogba and Mata were brilliant and the difference.

But why didn't we at least try to play at West Brom and Bournemouth. The mind boggles.
This is what does my head in.I stated in another thread,the position we are in at the moment I truly understand setting up to stifle the better teams,stop them playing and nicking a point or even better a 1-0 win.It was grim to watch the Chelsea and shite games,but at least we picked a point up in each.However,there is absolutely no way we should have treated the west brom and Bournemouth games the same,west brom no wins in 18,bournemouth none in 8.Bournemouth beat us,west brom should have beat us because of the selections and the timidness of our play.We handed them the initiative,and very grateful they were too.I know we are criminally weak up front,but surely he could have played a more attack minded line up and at least given the likes of west brom and Bournemouth something to think about.

January 02, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
Reply #569

blue1948