November 16, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 14756 times)

January 02, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

There's no such fucking thing as an Allardyce fan.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 02, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

So are we allowed to question Allardyce now or are all the defence team gonna try justify his appointment, he's been doing the same thing for 30 fucking years and how anyone thinks it's going to change is fucking beyond me, worse than moyes at his most negative today, fucking shitehawk subs, although McCarthy did have a go, and no fucking shots on target again.
Sam Allardyce can go suck a fart out my arse the fucking #FartWrangler
so are you warming to him?

January 02, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

The pro Allardyce wums are quiet tonight arnt they
Nobody i know wanted him and everyone wants him gone as soon as poss,some are just trying to be fair and not blame him for whats not his fault thats all.

January 02, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

Glad Sams slowed the goal attempts down, i were bloody sick of Koemans teams raining shots in left right and centre.

January 02, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

Not that it really matters but i thought Allardyce said he met the players for 15 mins at FF

January 02, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

I think he said he met Unsworth for 15 minutes during the day of the game, not the players though.
But ok

January 02, 2018, 07:31:51 PM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

Couldn't hope for much yesterday, maybe i'm easily pleased but i thought we did well for a decent amount of time against a top class team, 2 very good goals and Pogba saving his best for us, the only thing i can say is the subs could have come sooner especially Bolaise who did well but had faded, other than that he tried to put out a more attacking formation but you need the players for it and we will always fall short there with this squad at the moment.