October 22, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Author Topic: Lennon  (Read 11466 times)

January 24, 2018, 06:26:01 PM
Reply #165

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley was treated like a fucking god here.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 24, 2018, 06:28:18 PM
Reply #166

School of Science

Should have been written in his own blood and sent to the echo for publication, thatís what a real bluuuu would do.

Being silly now, just a thank you to Everton fans would of done.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 24, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Reply #167

Ross

Being silly now, just a thank you to Everton fans would of done.

Heís done that.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 24, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
Reply #168

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Cry-arses. He thanked the fans in a social media post. Which is exactly the same as 99% of footballers do.

Yes, in the manner that I described previously.

January 24, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
Reply #169

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Heís done that.

Same response as to Jamokachi

January 24, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
Reply #170

Jamokachi

January 24, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
Reply #171

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Agree with gizzblue, letís not soil a Lennon tribute by more talk of this ungrateful money grabbing snide, so he cheated us out of £20 million to line his own pocket, probably makes up for a lot of splinters in the arse at Chelsea.

January 24, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
Reply #172

Ross

Same response as to Jamokachi

Seems to me that underneath that gruff belligerent persona youíre just a sensitive insecure little fan feeling shunned.

Heís gone, chapter closed, move on. Footballers come and go, its a fickle business. Did Rooney write some heartfelt letter when he left? Or Lineker? Ball? Or Hickson? I get the impression youíve seen everyone of them leave were you this heartbroken then or is it just the singing in France thatís tipped you over the edge and left you so bitter?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:08:28 PM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 24, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
Reply #173

School of Science

Seems to me that underneath that gruff belligerent persona youíre just a sensitive insecure little fan feeling shunned.

Heís gone, chapter closed, move on. Footballers come and go, its a fickle business. Did Rooney write some heartfelt letter when he left? Or Lineker? Ball? Or Hickson? I get the impression youíve seen everyone of them leave were you this heartbroken then or is it just the singing in France thatís tipped you over the edge and left you so bitter?

Roberto says hello pal :)

January 24, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Reply #174

Ross

Roberto says hello pal :)

Wish him all the best at the World Cup when you see him again, weíve been a mess since he went starting with not getting Barkley locked down to a contract extension that summer he was fired.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:14:46 PM by Ross »

January 24, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
Reply #175

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Iíll ignore your first sentence, no need to make insulting false assumptions.

No, didnít feel the same about any of those other players that you mention as I donít recall any of them dishonestly, possibly fraudulently , running their contracts down in our sick bay.

January 24, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
Reply #176

School of Science

Iíll ignore your first sentence, no need to make insulting false assumptions.

No, didnít feel the same about any of those other players that you mention as I donít recall any of them dishonestly, possibly fraudulently , running their contracts down in our sick bay.

He's just trying to get a rise out of you pal, just ignore it and ask him how's Roberto doing.

January 24, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
Reply #177

Toddacelli

Footballers come and go, its a fickle business. Did Rooney write some heartfelt letter when he left? Or Lineker? Ball? Or Hickson?

Strac did.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 24, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Reply #178

Toddacelli

By most. And most of the time.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 25, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
Reply #179

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

That was the problem, we all atheists here.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...