August 20, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Author Topic: Nevermind who we buy in January, who do we get rid of?  (Read 5390 times)

January 09, 2018, 03:31:36 AM
Reply #30

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Article on the BBC saying Niasse, Klassen and Sandro possibly on their way out.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
Reply #31

Macca77

Klassen deserves another chance im my opinion

January 09, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
Reply #32

ally2

He gets a chance every day in training, just like everyone else.  It's not like his appearance in the first team is a snapshot of everything he's ever been as a footballer.  I like him too but if he was showing it he'd be in.

January 09, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
Reply #33

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Unless we're getting in replacements, we shouldn't be getting rid of any of these three in Jan, regardless of how many minutes or chances they've had.

January 09, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
Reply #34

ally2

Unless we're getting in replacements, we shouldn't be getting rid of any of these three in Jan, regardless of how many minutes or chances they've had.

OK but we've clearly got a huge surplus of players.  If Klassen or Barkley hadn't been here the last 3 months then no-one would have known

January 09, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah if we could get a player out of him then it would save us an awful lot of money
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 09, 2018, 03:42:57 AM
Reply #36

D15TIN

He gets a chance every day in training, just like everyone else.  It's not like his appearance in the first team is a snapshot of everything he's ever been as a footballer.  I like him too but if he was showing it he'd be in.
Exactly, he must have set a club record for the amount of times subbed at half time. He's crap, clearly. Wouldn't bother looking at the dutch league again for a while.

January 09, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #37

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
OK but we've clearly got a huge surplus of players.  If Klassen or Barkley hadn't been here the last 3 months then no-one would have known

Agreed, but only in the midfield.

What happens if Cenk doesn't settle or DCL gets burnt out/injured? Selling Niasse and Sandro when we're already still short on experience and quality up front would be madness.

January 09, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
Reply #38

Macca77

January 09, 2018, 04:27:26 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Not sure how anyone can be confident we have a plan after previous windows
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 09, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Has Tarashaj died?

Or have I just missed him being sold?

January 09, 2018, 05:31:01 AM
Reply #41

Jamokachi

He needs to be kept in the gym and fed nothing but steak for the next 6 months.

January 09, 2018, 05:35:52 AM
Reply #42

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to be kept in the gym and fed nothing but steak for the next 6 months.

There are better ways to do what you thinking than sacrificing all those cows.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:38:42 AM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
Reply #43

Jamokachi

There are better ways to what you thinking than sacrificing all those cows.

What?

January 09, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber