November 19, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

Author Topic: Nevermind who we buy in January, who do we get rid of?  (Read 6336 times)

January 09, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Read 6336 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Klassen deserves another chance im my opinion

Yeah if we could get a player out of him then it would save us an awful lot of money
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 09, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah if we could get a player out of him then it would save us an awful lot of money

Just gone back through the thread and read @kramer0 ‘s assessment - too passive, not enough in build up, not enough showing for the ball - as he generally is, he’s absolutely correct. Nothing new to anyone who looked into him at all, but the fact is we need a functioning midfield soon and that means players who demand touches of the ball in the middle of the park.

Could really do with Davies turning up at some point this year like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'll translate it: "He's doing his best but he's a bit shit."

“Fucker just won’t hoof it the little shit”

January 17, 2018, 01:28:14 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche would not touch him with a barge pole. He is best suited to a lower league. It would be great if your rumour came off though.

Been knocking about the Burnley rumour mill for weeks that one.