October 22, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 20507 times)

January 02, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
Read 20507 times

Ross

If we can get a draw and get them back to Goodison for another draw we might stand a chance.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 05, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Wonder if Klopps aware of our team by now.

Big game for it to have leaked out so early isnít it.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 06, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
Reply #2

Ross

Danny Murphy spouting his bullshit already on NWT.

What a thick cunt.

January 06, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
Reply #3

Ross

What's NWT ? P.S  I

North West Tonight.

Looks like heíll be the co-commentator.

January 06, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
Reply #4

Ross

FFS, is there by any chance an ex blue commentator as well ? In the interests of fair play and all  :) Sorry about all the questions in advance.

Probably get Osman or Kilburn in the studio.

Although Iím not certain heíll be the co-com it just seems inevitable given his interview.

January 06, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Love how all the young lads walk out all relaxed chests out

Fuckin do them lads

January 06, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Reply #6

Ross

Something bads been said to Holgate there without a doubt.

January 06, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
Reply #7

Ross

that pen decision was a fuckin disgrace! should be banned like niasse

A fella who sits on the panel just said it wasnít a penalty.

Should be a 3 game ban, straight forward as you like.

January 06, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
Reply #8

Ross

Was that a halftime announcement that Dalglish has died?

January 06, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
Reply #9

Ross

McCarthys race is run time for Davies to shine.

January 06, 2018, 03:21:49 AM
Reply #10

Ross

Fuck these racist cunts

January 06, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
Reply #11

Ross

Much rather go down fighting like that than lose retreating like an Italian tank division.

January 06, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
Reply #12

Ross

Also letís hope we've got the courage of our convictions and Holgate/Everton kick up a huge fuss about that cunt Firmino because the referee clearly shit out of something that isnít acceptable in real life so shouldnít be on a football pitch.