December 12, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 22326 times)

January 04, 2018, 09:28:22 PM
Read 22326 times

Lincs Toffee

Bobby Madley is a big part of the problem tomorrow he'll be carding our players left right and centre like he did against Chelsea.
I agree, a right fucking Hitler he is !
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 05, 2018, 12:49:52 AM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

Jese I was hoping Gueye was fit.
He’s on African duties mate, some awards thingy
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 06, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

VVD to fuck up and gift us the winner pls

January 06, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

Racist comment from Firminio
If it was the ref must have heard it, maybe the reason Holgate is still on

January 06, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

Milner covering his mouth telling ref where his brown envelope is

January 06, 2018, 02:47:25 AM
Reply #5

Lincs Toffee

3 match ban for Lallana then ?

January 06, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
Reply #6

Lincs Toffee

January 06, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
Reply #7

Lincs Toffee

Still getting fuck all from ref

January 06, 2018, 03:37:43 AM
Reply #8

Lincs Toffee

Just fucking knew it

January 06, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
Reply #9

Lincs Toffee

Played against 12 men there, proud of our lads tonight though, can't fault the effort

January 06, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
Reply #10

Lincs Toffee

Yes unless it was straight at him it was a goal from that distance.
Not if Niasse stays on his line