October 18, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Big Sam helps out Match of the Day with United analysis  (Read 1212 times)

January 02, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Read 1212 times

Everton News

Big Sam helps out Match of the Day with United analysis

Everton boss Sam Allardyce has offered some punditry to Match of the Day following his side's 2-0 defeat at home to Manchester United yesterday.

Source: Big Sam helps out Match of the Day with United analysis

January 02, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

The last five mins against Bournmouth.What ? ..
what about the 92 mins against WBA?.
Why do Everton managers with only Rhino as exception blame the players as a separate entity ?...like they have fuck all to do with the club . 

January 02, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
Reply #2

ally2

The last five mins against Bournmouth.What ? ..
what about the 92 mins against WBA?.
Why do Everton managers with only Rhino as exception blame the players as a separate entity ?...like they have fuck all to do with the club .

It's mainly player's faults isn't it?  Either good players doing stupid things, or shite players doing stupid things.

January 02, 2018, 09:15:38 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

It's mainly player's faults isn't it?  Either good players doing stupid things, or shite players doing stupid things.
Yes must be fuck all to do with the manager ...we may as well not have one then  ..let alone pay him 6mil a year ....sweet fa to do with overly cautious long or boomerang ball ...against weaker opposition either ....negativity breeds negativity.

Tell someone theyre shite all the time and guess what happens .. be it through words or actions .

January 02, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
Reply #4

ally2

Yes must be fuck all to do with the manager ...we may as well not have one then  ..let alone pay him 6mil a year ....sweet fa to do with overly cautious long or boomerang ball ...against weaker opposition either ....negativity breeds negativity.

Tell someone theyre shite all the time and guess what happens .. be it through words or actions .

No obviously you need a manager. Difficult to attribute any of the last four goals conceded to the manager though.  They were all a result of stupid  and/or unnecessary individual errors.

January 02, 2018, 09:58:20 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

No obviously you need a manager. Difficult to attribute any of the last four goals conceded to the manager though.  They were all a result of stupid  and/or unnecessary individual errors.
I will conceed man u were just better ..fair enough although his subs were poor choice.(gave up and defended)

But the loss against Bournmouth was pretty much nailed on with team selection really no?...90 % of all  everton supporters  seen that coming (check pre match thread on here alone)just not the manager ...strange eh....sit back against a side that always attacks while they're at home or away. was shithouse especially after Sam learning fuck fuck all at WBA the previous game .

January 03, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
Reply #6

ally2

I will conceed man u were just better ..fair enough although his subs were poor choice.(gave up and defended)

But the loss against Bournmouth was pretty much nailed on with team selection really no?...90 % of all  everton supporters  seen that coming (check pre match thread on here alone)just not the manager ...strange eh....sit back against a side that always attacks while they're at home or away. was shithouse especially after Sam learning fuck fuck all at WBA the previous game .

I agree it was very negative yes. That said, if we hadn't made such stupid errors then we could have easily won it. I know it's a weak argument but still.

January 04, 2018, 01:14:55 AM
Reply #7

bacon sarnie

Your avatar would do a better job in the final third.

January 04, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
Reply #8

wilbur

It's a bit like saying "We managed to stop them scoring until they scored. It was only the goals that made the difference between us drawing or losing."

Nothing about what we were doing for the other 89½ minutes of play.

Sam is an expert on the completely bleedin' obvious.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson