October 15, 2019, 10:57:18 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 27498 times)

March 18, 2018, 05:03:32 PM
Reply #255

Ramjam

....................we're not though , we had the Barkley and Lukaku songs and they fucked off. We need a Sam song................

Bay City Rollers

By by Sammy, Sammy by by
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 18, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
Reply #256

Thornton_19

....................we're not though , we had the Barkley and Lukaku songs and they fucked off. We need a Sam song................
"Fuck off Sam Alladyce, Fuck off Sam Alladyce"

That okay?

March 18, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
Reply #257

gizzblue

"Fuck off Sam Alladyce, Fuck off Sam Alladyce"

That okay?
As long as the second verse is the same as the first and the chorus is :- You fat cunt.
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 08:06:55 PM
Reply #258

Dr. Sponge

Just caught up on the highlights from yesterdayís game, so obviously now Iím an expert.

Definitely a difference having a striker that can take a chance, but two wins in two coinciding with Baines, Coleman and Jagielka in the side. We canít go into another season without addressing these positions. A better back up for Coleman and a replacement for both Baines & Jags (but also keep Baines).

Needless to say this involves Walsh fucking off and Moshiri getting someone in who knows what heís doing.

March 18, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
Reply #259

Rodenplav64

Bit of a poacher really. Not the modern game, apparently. But he scores goals, can't ask for more really.

Look at some of his goals for Besiktas . No way is the lad just a poacher . If we play him thinking that's all he is then his scoring will soon come to an end .

March 18, 2018, 08:55:11 PM
Reply #260

Mayor Farnum

Promising start but there's been plenty of those throughout the leagues over the years.
Something clever written by someone else.

March 18, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Reply #261

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Look at some of his goals for Besiktas . No way is the lad just a poacher . If we play him thinking that's all he is then his scoring will soon come to an end .

One of his big features for besiktas was that he took a lot of shots, variety of angles, both feet as well.

Looking forward to seeing that side of his game; make half a yard and boot through it.

Needs a proper song this lad, come on, put your heads together lids.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 18, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
Reply #262

Heisenberg

March 18, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
Reply #263

Heisenberg

March 19, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
Reply #264

blue1948

Just caught up on the highlights from yesterdayís game, so obviously now Iím an expert.

Definitely a difference having a striker that can take a chance, but two wins in two coinciding with Baines, Coleman and Jagielka in the side. We canít go into another season without addressing these positions. A better back up for Coleman and a replacement for both Baines & Jags (but also keep Baines).

Needless to say this involves Walsh fucking off and Moshiri getting someone in who knows what heís doing.

All that from the highlights !

March 19, 2018, 12:26:26 AM
Reply #265

Robbie Moubert

I see Tosun has mentioned the work he does with Duncan Ferguson in training (as did Calvert-Lewin recently). Must be something to do with the way he puts those cones out...

March 19, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Reply #266

Ross

I see Tosun has mentioned the work he does with Duncan Ferguson in training (as did Calvert-Lewin recently). Must be something to do with the way he puts those cones out...

Yeah yeah but what does he do?....
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 19, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
Reply #267

Dr. Sponge

All that from the highlights !

MOTD2 has just cemented my analyses.

March 19, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
Reply #268

Ramjam

Gary Glitters, come on come on come on come on, you wanna be in my gang

Touson Touson Touson Touson, you wanna be in my team my team my team
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 19, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Reply #269

Jamokachi

I'd rather we didn't use a known peadophiles song, thanks.