December 13, 2019, 02:29:00 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 28290 times)

March 19, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
Reply #270

Ramjam

I'd rather we didn't use a known peadophiles song, thanks.
Well I can understand that but itís ok to appoint a corrupt manager, where do we draw the line?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 19, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
Reply #271

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Well I can understand that but itís ok to appoint a corrupt manager, where do we draw the line?

Wherever the line is drawn, i'd expect most people would suggest peadophilia would be on the other side of it like.

March 19, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Reply #272

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Paedophilia is a good place to start drawing lines. Financial corruption, and the corruption of children, are poles apart. Don't want to teach anyone to suck eggs, but it's fairly obvious to me.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

March 19, 2018, 05:35:15 PM
Reply #273

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Are you fucking serious?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

March 19, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Reply #274

Ramjam

Iím not making comparisons to the crimes as they are a word apart , I wasnít aware that GG committed such a vile act or I wouldnít have suggested the song, apologies once again
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 19, 2018, 05:47:58 PM
Reply #275

iainjones37

Hoping Tossun do the business  against the reds

March 19, 2018, 05:57:12 PM
Reply #276

Ramjam

Hoping Tossun do the business  against the reds
Letís hope so, we are due a wee bit of luck against this lot, need to stop the supply to their front two so our midfield will need to work their bollocks off and hold up play from Tosun and Walcott is will be most important. Not a game for Bolasie, I think it will be to physical for him rather see Vlasic mixing it with them in the middle.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 19, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Reply #277

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah no point dropping Bolasie, he’s stuck two right in the mixer for us back to back weeks, and has given Liverpool torrid times in the past.

I’d play Cenk and DCL and tell the wingers to whip crosses to the back stick. Take van dijk out of it with the flight of the ball and capitalise on Gomes/TAA being less capable than him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 19, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Reply #278

School of Science

Love Vlasic to be given a chance, even off the bench, you know just to let's us know he's still alive.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 19, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Reply #279

Lincs Toffee

How about when he scores...(in the tune of Kings of Leon )

Yeahhh ooohhh!
Our Cenk is on Fire

Ok i'll get my coat.
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

March 19, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
Reply #280

gizzblue

Let's hope so, we are due a wee bit of luck against this lot, need to stop the supply to their front two so our midfield will need to work their bollocks off and hold up play from Tosun and Walcott is will be most important. Not a game for Bolasie, I think it will be to physical for him rather see Vlasic mixing it with them in the middle.
And hope Salah's legs fall off on international duty .
Born not made a blue .

March 19, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
Reply #281

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah yeah but what does he do?....

Maybe that's what Ian Ross said on the radio.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

March 19, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
Reply #282

TheTone

The Waterboys, the whole of the moon

You saw the goal of Tosun, the goal of Tosun

March 20, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
Reply #283

Bally

Administrator
The Waterboys, the whole of the moon

You saw the goal of Tosun, the goal of Tosun
Haha
I pictured a striker
You gave us Niasse
He had flashes
But the fella needs some class
We've looked around for a 9 these years
While playing with some fools
We needed a sttiker
You got us Cenk Tosun
Big Cenk Tosun

It's the roll I way

March 20, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
Reply #284

School of Science

How about when he scores...(in the tune of Kings of Leon )

Yeahhh ooohhh!
Our Cenk is on Fire

Ok i'll get my coat.

Lol isn't that song about venereal disease ? A bit inappropriate for our new Turkish slotted and i know he's deadly in the box  :snigger:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15