February 20, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 7449 times)

January 06, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
One of his goals in the champions league  http://www.thickaccent.com/2018/01/06/video-everton-fans-need-to-see-this-stunning-goal-from-soon-to-be-new-signing-cenk-tosun/

Just like watching Arouna Kone
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
Reply #16

Ravardo

Except cenks goal ratio is like a goal every other game and kones is goal every other season

January 06, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still can't get over them announcing this at half time during a Derby.

What a club.

January 06, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
Reply #18

blueski

hope this lad's got the right mindset because there's going to be a bit of pressure on him to perform right out of the gate
Nil Satis

January 06, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

hope this lad's got the right mindset because there's going to be a bit of pressure on him to perform right out of the gate
What pressure the season is pretty much over for us ....ease him in nice and softly.

January 06, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Reply #20

Shogun

Administrator
Except cenks goal ratio is like a goal every other game and kones is goal every other season

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
Reply #21

Tony Clifton

Seems a very confident lad, comes across cool as fuck in his first interview here.

January 06, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
Reply #22

Tony Clifton

Ah, Cuco there in Southampton colours.  Those were the days.

January 06, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
Reply #23

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Very little pressure I'd say. Nobody has really staked any sort of claim to be the main striker, we're out of the running of every competition so while I hope he is super impressive from the get go, he can get away with a decent handful of goals, showing some good hold up play...basically showing signs of being a competent PL striker.

Plus until we get the service right, he has a little leeway from the start. He's not going to score if we can't create chances for him. These are the problems our other strikers have been dealing with too. The hope would have to be that he'd be able to hold the ball up better and bring others into the game more so in turn we'd create more chances. If we can get an attack minded LB and perhaps a forward thinking CM/AM we may find some balance and may yet play some decent football between now and the end of the season.

This is part one of at least a three part puzzle in the short term.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:03:27 AM by blueToffee »

January 06, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
Reply #24

bluenuck

What pressure the season is pretty much over for us ....ease him in nice and softly.

Lol. Have you read this forum, or Twitter lately?? If he has one bad game he'll be tossed aside and told to get bent. It's fuckin ridiculous right now.

January 06, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
Reply #25

Rodenplav64

Welcome to the Blues, Cenk!

It was a disappointing result today, but not a disappointing performance!

Now, let's see how high we can climb in the league.

Onwards and upwards from here on!

9th .

January 06, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
Reply #26

Mayor Farnum

We're known for our patience if nothing else.

January 06, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
Reply #27

sam of the south

Still can't get over them announcing this at half time during a Derby.

What a club.

Haha, yeah.

Totally inexplicable.

Everton.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 06, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Reply #28

everton1952

January 06, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

We're known for our patience if nothing else.
It's fair enough when trying to challenge anything ,but we're challenging fuck fuck all now 👍