July 20, 2019, 08:24:58 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 26341 times)

January 08, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
Read 26341 times

Waltzer

Will give him the seemingly mandatory 38 games before making up my mind. Full games though, not combined minutes on the pitch.

Id like to think this is an option but I think he'll be thrown in at the deep end and its either hit the ground running or you dont make it as we'll sign someone else.

March 12, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
Reply #1

Waltzer

Unless I'm missing something Lukaku was the best striker I can remember at Everton since Lineker, it'll be a damn good player and an amazing slice of luck for us to get anyone near this quality. Just appreciate tosun for what he is, but he's not anywhere near the same league as lukaku at this moment in time and I doubt he ever will be but that doesn't mean he's bad.

March 18, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
Reply #2

Waltzer

the new andy gray going on that header on the floor lol
happy with the goal and the win, but Butland was poor, it wasn't a good header at all.  But if you don't buy a ticket...

March 18, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
Reply #3

Waltzer

I'd like to see you put your head down there.

He's a brave lad. Strong and a natural finisher.
I'm not saying he isn't, and he has a knack of being out the right place at the right time which is what it's about. I'm just saying if that was up our end you'd expect pickford you save it

April 06, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Reply #4

Waltzer

If DCL learns how to get himself into goalscoring positions and find the back of the net, we’ll have a real talent on our hands.

So we have to teach him how to become a striker!!? :)