March 24, 2019, 12:22:47 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 24885 times)

January 12, 2018, 10:09:37 PM
Read 24885 times

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 13, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Official facebook page put out a video of him training today

He touches the ball once

Was he training 40 yards away from the rest of the team?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
Reply #2

Ross

"so many Turks" is a bunch of fake twitter bots that were deployed by Besiktas to generate excitement among the Everton fanbase for the proposed transfer.

When you consider the money at stake and the very low cost these days of deploying fake accounts on social media, it's almost more surprising that this kind of tactic hasn't been adopted sooner.

What do you reckon @Ridge, you with me on this one?

...cheaper than a Russian player of the season trophy (the con not the player)

March 19, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Reply #3

Ross

I see Tosun has mentioned the work he does with Duncan Ferguson in training (as did Calvert-Lewin recently). Must be something to do with the way he puts those cones out...

Yeah yeah but what does he do?....