November 21, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 22872 times)

January 12, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Read 22872 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought that was his beard at first, then I realised it's just a very large polo neck.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 13, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Official facebook page put out a video of him training today

He touches the ball once

He's settled in quicker than I thought he would then.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 14, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just need a decent 9 players behind him now.

March 13, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like we have a good penalty taker in Tuson. 22 out of 24 he’s scored. Almost as good as Baines. Better than Rooney.

March 17, 2018, 11:57:54 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Feed the Cenk and he will score.

Basically he's put away every chance he's been given from what I recall.