October 14, 2019, 03:49:17 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 27450 times)

March 17, 2018, 11:57:54 PM
Reply #225

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Feed the Cenk and he will score.

Basically he's put away every chance he's been given from what I recall.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

March 18, 2018, 12:02:55 AM
Reply #226

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 18, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
Reply #227

Cozzie

A better manager and a full pre season under his belt will do him the world of good next season.

March 18, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
Reply #228

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 18, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
Reply #229

gizzblue

Quality finisher. ..got to ask where has been till now ..though ...a player of this quality would ve been better playing from first signing ...imho.
Good job we could afford to keep him on the bench for all those games .....

Oh wait .
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 12:31:37 AM
Reply #230

keverton1971

the new andy gray going on that header on the floor lol

March 18, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
Reply #231

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Deffo got Jelavic vibes, but frankly should have had a hatty today if DCL had set him.

Not amazing athletically. Incidentally I was impressed by DCLs runs in behind, looks in very good shape, natural athlete with good technical ability.

If DCL could bag hed actually be a well better player than Cenk imo, but Cenk looks to have a ruthless streak which is priceless.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 18, 2018, 01:29:35 AM
Reply #232

BlueForYou

A good old fashioned greedy goal-hanger!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 18, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
Reply #233

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking love the big fella, to be honest with you. Had him in my fantasy team today and everything

So shove that up your pipe and smoke it

Be surprised if he bags less than 30 next season
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 18, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
Reply #234

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/03/17/player-reaction

Nice article.

Really pleased for him and hope this is the start to a very successful career at Everton.

March 18, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
Reply #235

Waltzer

the new andy gray going on that header on the floor lol
happy with the goal and the win, but Butland was poor, it wasn't a good header at all.  But if you don't buy a ticket...

March 18, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
Reply #236

Shogun

Administrator
Deffo got Jelavic vibes, but frankly should have had a hatty today if DCL had set him.

Not amazing athletically. Incidentally I was impressed by DCLs runs in behind, looks in very good shape, natural athlete with good technical ability.

If DCL could bag hed actually be a well better player than Cenk imo, but Cenk looks to have a ruthless streak which is priceless.

I joked about the Jelavic thing but dont really see it, Tosun looks a lot more physical.

If were conparing him to former strikers then Id go for Yakubu.

March 18, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
Reply #237

MmmblueBernard

happy with the goal and the win, but Butland was poor, it wasn't a good header at all. 

Id like to see you put your head down there.

Hes a brave lad. Strong and a natural finisher.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 18, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
Reply #238

Heisenberg

If only we'd have played him from when we actually bought him. I'm sure we'd have picked an extra few points up that would have had us in the running for europa

March 18, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
Reply #239

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant signing. Got to give credit to the manager for that one.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.