October 14, 2019, 03:06:32 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 50992 times)

April 20, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
Reply #375

bogie

If we let this kid leave it's a disgrace and will signal to any young talent that we may buy you but you will just be a selling asset. Can't believe it's even being discussed.

or a warning that you cant just cost along in the under 23,s looking good you need to be making the grade and the step up

April 20, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
Reply #376

Macca77

or a warning that you cant just cost along in the under 23,s looking good you need to be making the grade and the step up

He wasn't given the chance to step up, that's the point.

April 20, 2018, 04:40:59 PM
Reply #377

Bluedylan

Can we appoint bogie as Head of Youth Development?

Within 6 months, the entire youth set-up would be disbanded and all the young players released. Fucking idiot.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 20, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
Reply #378

Lxxx

Especially considering Bolasie is just a headless chicken with a bit of pace about him.

Not sure about the pace anymore.

April 20, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Reply #379

bogie

Can we appoint bogie as Head of Youth Development?

Within 6 months, the entire youth set-up would be disbanded and all the young players released. Fucking idiot.

a few more years and all top teams might get ride of them and I am not joking about that,  the money going in to them and the gap between under 23 football and 1st team is getting bigger every year

but you close your eyes and hope for the best

April 20, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
Reply #380

Bluedylan

a few more years and all top teams might get ride of them and I am not joking about that,  the money going in to them and the gap between under 23 football and 1st team is getting bigger every year

Yeah Spurs don't play any youth products in their first team do they? Or Liverpool. Or Man City. Or Arsenal. Or or or...

Come on mate. Get a grip. You're talking utter drivel. He's getting game time at a CL team who have said they want to sign him, a team who invest a lot in young players.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 20, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
Reply #381

Hawkandro

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 20, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Reply #382

blue1948

Do you do any research before you post ? Chelsea buy all they can and sell them ,if I remember last count they made 300 mill from players who hadn't featured in the first team .

April 20, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
Reply #383

bogie

Do you do any research before you post ? Chelsea buy all they can and sell them ,if I remember last count they made 300 mill from players who hadn't featured in the first team .

but is there manager getting crap for not playing them

April 20, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
Reply #384

bogie

Yeah Spurs don't play any youth products in their first team do they? Or Liverpool. Or Man City. Or Arsenal. Or or or...

Come on mate. Get a grip. You're talking utter drivel. He's getting game time at a CL team who have said they want to sign him, a team who invest a lot in young players.

and the numbers are going down every year and will go down again and again and again
as for them clubs there are a lot that are not getting ago there as well
tell me is there any prem team looking to sign him ? why not ?
and as for getting game time well that's not really all that now is it for what he is getting

I will ask again what has he done for Everton in all the game time he was given ? nothing  take the money and run

April 20, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
Reply #385

bogie

Probably lose Vlasic too.

https://twitter.com/ToffeeTVEFC/status/987268092119142400

were do you get that out of what he said or is this just a sad way of getting more crap on the manager

April 20, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
Reply #386

Hawkandro

If it winds you up, Sam, then I am all in.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 20, 2018, 05:22:57 PM
Reply #387

bogie

If it winds you up, Sam, then I am all in.

you see what I mean about being blind

April 20, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
Reply #388

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

I will ask again what has he done for Everton in all the game time he was given ? nothing  take the money and run

You are awful.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

April 20, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Reply #389

Macca77

You are awful.

Anyone else read this and think of Dick Emery?

Just me then