October 17, 2019, 01:17:20 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 51163 times)

April 20, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
Reply #390

BlueForYou

But I like you
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 20, 2018, 10:06:45 PM
Reply #391

Jamokachi

Can we appoint bogie as Head of Youth Development?

Head of cunt development.

April 21, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
Reply #392

GrantyBoy78

He’s doing a great job; we’ve nurtured plenty of cunts at this club.

April 21, 2018, 01:18:40 AM
Reply #393

bogie

you would be top of the class then

April 21, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
Reply #394

howard1334

Damn. This thread has really degraded.

April 21, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
Reply #395

bluestevie

Damn. This thread has really degraded.

Thats kinda how things go when trolls stick their oars in, people have been taken in instead of just ignoring the clueless shite it comes out with
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 21, 2018, 07:50:11 PM
Reply #396

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Starts today.

And upfront by the looks of things.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 21, 2018, 09:31:19 PM
Reply #397

KoemansNumberTens

Looks like they’ll be 7th after today’s fixtures. Are they even any better than us? Should have gone to derby

April 21, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
Reply #398

bogie

Looks like they’ll be 7th after today’s fixtures. Are they even any better than us? Should have gone to derby

lol don't start them of again

April 21, 2018, 09:37:41 PM
Reply #399

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
3-0 down
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 21, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Reply #400

KoemansNumberTens

lol don't start them of again

I like him. Think he’s a talent. Easily the best young player we have. This loan was ridiculous though. In terms of his playing time. In terms of letting a team that could tempt 1 of our players have a good look at him. He should have been made to go to somewhere he’d play more and definitely not want to stay or stay with us and get them limited minutes here

They aren’t even very good. So the talk of him training with world class players is daft too.

April 21, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
Reply #401

bogie

I like him. Think he’s a talent. Easily the best young player we have. This loan was ridiculous though. In terms of his playing time. In terms of letting a team that could tempt 1 of our players have a good look at him. He should have been made to go to somewhere he’d play more and definitely not want to stay or stay with us and get them limited minutes here

They aren’t even very good. So the talk of him training with world class players is daft too.

and the manager did not even want him to go on loan to start with a point that is over looked by a lot on here as it just does not suit there hate the manager for anything they can crap
this kid was gone the min he went on loan to them , asking for a loan move out of the blue then not going to a team the club found for him
I think he is miles of were others think he is and he really needed a good loan move to get going but has wasted that now

April 21, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
Reply #402

KoemansNumberTens

Finished 2-5 lookman assist for the 2nd

April 21, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
Reply #403

Ross

This is all very reminiscent of the Lukaku keepy uppy thing.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 22, 2018, 12:23:34 AM
Reply #404

dunkster

and the manager did not even want him to go on loan to start with a point that is over looked by a lot on here as it just does not suit there hate the manager for anything they can crap
this kid was gone the min he went on loan to them , asking for a loan move out of the blue then not going to a team the club found for him
I think he is miles of were others think he is and he really needed a good loan move to get going but has wasted that now
So why did he go out on loan then?? Presumably just to get away from fat twat. Presumably told he wouldn't get much playing time here cos why else did he feel the need to get minutes elsewhere.?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER