September 24, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36831 times)

January 06, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
Read 36831 times

Topper

I really hope this lad gets a run from now to the end of the season. His last game that I can remember was when he scored the 2 goals in Cyprus and has hardly featured since, yet tonight when he came on I thought he was excellent and gave us a real spark which we have been missing.  Him and Bolaise on either wing gave us a real out ball at times and surely with Vlasic available too we should be utilizing these players when we have been shite going forward.  Hopefully with players fitness coming back and a new striker to bed in we should already be planning for next season and get this batch of players gelling.

Yes at times he will lose the ball and it might be frustrating at times but I really think he has the potential to be a really good player if we could give him a run of games.  I know some people said he should be sent out on loan like Dowell but surely seeing we have nothing to play for now (hopefully we aren't dragged back into the lower end of the table) it is an ideal time to give him a run in the Prem to give him & Vlasic some game time as I think it has showed how well Kenny is adapting to the league with game time and how he will hopefully become the natural successor to Seamus.

I think I am just worried that he will become frustrated at the lack of game time and ask for a move back down to London where he rips up the league and shows his potential.  I know he can be raw but  I do hope there is a diamond in there and we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by not giving the lad an opportunity.