November 15, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 39640 times)

January 06, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
Read 39640 times

Paddockoldie

With regards to L˛okman making mistakes,   it was accepted as part if his development when Stones made them and they cost us more because of his position.
If he doesn't get more oppertunities someone else will offer them... needs to know he's a first team choice and he's worth the chance. He deffo changes our attack when he comes on. Him and Bolasie out wide with Tosun in the middle. .. mmm

February 04, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

Lookman came here because he believed he'd progress and develop. He has been dropped and benched but not played as much as he could to help him develop. Yes,  he makes some mistakes but we didn't drop Stones for that because he had to learn. If we don't show L˛okman that he is wanted here then he will go. I feel this is the beginning of that, which would be disgraceful. Allardyce will throw anyone under his save my arse bus... because it's all about him. His views on Tosun are so contradicting it shows how disingenuous he is. Get safe then get shut.

April 16, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Give me young and hungry over experienced and over paid any day.

April 20, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

If we let this kid leave it's a disgrace and will signal to any young talent that we may buy you but you will just be a selling asset. Can't believe it's even being discussed.

April 30, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
Reply #4

Paddockoldie

Got to keep this kid. His potential is huge but he needs the right coach and a manager who believes in him.

June 28, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Reply #5

Paddockoldie

Paper talk at the moment but SA disrespected him and probably hurt him by what he said. This kid is gonna be dynamite with the right coaching and the chance.. Got to make him feel part of the club again, and sharpish.