September 22, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36734 times)

January 07, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
Read 36734 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, he still looks a little to raw but the flashes are very encouraging. Reminds me a lot of Adrian Heath when he first joined us and his diminutive size never held him back.
If he will end up half the player Adrian was I'll be very pleased

February 12, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I get your point that game time is important. But to a player like Lookman I really think he's better off with say 15 mins in a top league that 60 in a lower league where they'll boot him everywhere due to his style
At the moment he gets 10 minutes so hope that improves... Then Again it was 10 minutes more than Sandro

February 13, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
and just signed how mush in attacking players £100m was it or more and all that crap that was going on with greedy balls is over

any fan would take Arsenal,s home record this year bar top 3/4 away record is were they are getting let down
dont tell Big Sam He used the same tactic as Swansea without knowing that Arsenal away is another team than Arsenal at home. The sooner he is gone the better.

February 13, 2018, 11:11:07 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
he will be here next year so suck it up lad
My god are you his son. And please dont Call me lad. If he is here next season Iíll have to put my season ticket on StubHub. Did you go to Spurs ? Did you go to Arsenal ?   If you Think even our board Think thats good enough for Everton Iím afraid you are in for a shock

February 13, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
did you go to any games before he got here (this season not 30 years ago ) some mind blowing football played then (if you were smoking the same shit as Koeman )
As I'm a seasonticketholder you should know the answer. And yes the football was as mind blowing as now - and it got Koeman sacked

May 05, 2018, 09:57:58 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
2 goals from Lookman - and the game not yet over.... But then its only in Germany  ...