July 19, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 33483 times)

January 08, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
Read 33483 times

Cereal Killer

I think he should start in games against the better teams that aren't going to sit back and will be pushing to score. Leaves more space for him and also forces them to worry about his pace, ok he may not get many opportunities to shine, but if we won't play him against compact defensive teams either then there's no point to him?!

February 13, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
Reply #1

Cereal Killer

Take the tired old ramblings back to the Allardyce thread

So Lookman..... is he eligible to play in Europe for them??

April 18, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

Football is football. Playing in one league is pretty much like playing in another, as long as they are about the same level. And let's face it, the Bundesliga is tougher than the Championship.

Sandro says hi

May 14, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
Reply #3

Cereal Killer

Oh how we love a youngster. Let's not overreact here. Hearing comments around building a team around him... He's had a few good games in a lesser league and some people are talking about him like a world beater. Don't forget that aside from a few decent cameos he was largely shite in blue. Now he might have potential, and I think there's a player in there for sure... But to expect him to come straight into the team and be a big player is optimistic to say the least.

I agree with most of that, but lesser league? Don't be clouded by Sky constantly pumping out the Premiership is the best thing ever, the league has been terrible this year