May 23, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 23137 times)

February 04, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
Reply #60

SANA_DR0

Won't see him in a blue shirt again, to much ambition for us

why make me sads :(
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 04, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
Reply #61

Cozzie

Shame we are gonna lose this talent.

February 04, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
Reply #62

bluenuck

We're losing this kid.  :(

February 04, 2018, 02:30:28 AM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs in the summer.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
Reply #64

Cozzie

Spurs in the summer.

Nailed on.

Under pochettino, a proper coach, he will thrive.

February 04, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
Reply #65

Frevski

Don't need his sort here thank you very much.
Care to elaborate?

February 04, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
Reply #66

plumber

This place has been strange recently. People are fuming because Lookman scored a goal in Bundesliga? Does the fact Sandro was shit on his his first game for Sevilla makes you feel better?

And why on earth "we are losing" him? Because he played 12 minutes and scored on his debut? His only goal for us was also scored on his debut by the way.

February 04, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
Reply #67

Paddockoldie

Lookman came here because he believed he'd progress and develop. He has been dropped and benched but not played as much as he could to help him develop. Yes,  he makes some mistakes but we didn't drop Stones for that because he had to learn. If we don't show Lòokman that he is wanted here then he will go. I feel this is the beginning of that, which would be disgraceful. Allardyce will throw anyone under his save my arse bus... because it's all about him. His views on Tosun are so contradicting it shows how disingenuous he is. Get safe then get shut.

February 04, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 09:18:49 PM
Reply #70

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Great article and absolutely spot on.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 04, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
Reply #71

Evertonian in NC

Great closing punch from the article:

The longer he delays, the more precarious the club’s future appears. Allardyce has no interest in the long-term future of the club. Now is the time for Moshiri to prove that he does.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Reply #72

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wow are they actually saying sack him and get silva in?

Have to say it would spice up the rest of the year but I’d be mildly worried about going down tbh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2018, 09:42:26 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wow are they actually saying sack him and get silva in?

Have to say it would spice up the rest of the year but I'd be mildly worried about going down tbh
I'm already worried about going down tbh

Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Reply #74

Evertonian in NC

I'm already worried about going down tbh

I think the bottom is so bad that 36 points = safety this year.  We could stumble drunk and blind into 5 more points.

It's a heavy worry in my mind for next season if we don't immediately clean house at season's end and get some intelligent, progressive-minded football people in.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin