September 22, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36696 times)

February 06, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
Read 36696 times

Bob Sacamano

Could someone copy/paste that article? Muchas gracias.

February 10, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

Kid's been in Germany for 10 days. He's two games in.

Can hardly write him off as a 10 min sub and concede either side was right at this stage.

lolol man I thought exactly the same

May 12, 2018, 09:20:34 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

Fucking Allardyce.

June 13, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

Oh god. Is McCarthy still on the books? 🤨

June 28, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

Mad how Allardyce didnít see that by developing players like this kid would have kept him in a job.

I think the bloke is a bit war torn and is completely lost in the modern game. Thinking he can get through the job by acting the big man when the game has changed.

July 04, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

Goodness me, he was hardly ever on the pitch how on earth did you hear so much abuse?

Also, di maria? Lmao talk about luddites.

Shit fan you mate. Bet you booed Ross Barkley and (insert another complete shithouse assumption here) and not appreciated real football like Thomas the oracle.

July 04, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
Reply #6

Bob Sacamano

Thomas has copped a lot of abuse on here which I think is a little unwarranted, heís clearly an educated bloke with strong views on whatís needed at Everton in order to take the club forward, not everyone has the same opinion and thatís fine as the forum is designed to get people with alternative prospectives to engage in meaningful dialogue, he shouldnít be be abused because of his beliefs. I for one donít agree with all of his opinions, for eg Tom Davies is a young player who I think needs more chances working with a more productive coach before binning him off to West Ham, but Thomas is no mug and shouldnít be treated as one.

Nah mate heís just a piece of work with his lack of communications skills only on par with his lack of manners forced on him as a child. He speaks to people like theyíre pieces of shit and heís not arsed, so they take the piss out of him and he reports them.

I also think what you and I deem as educated are poles apart.