September 24, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 36837 times)

February 12, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
Reply #135

Juanito

Good on the lad, would rather take the risk and live in Germany for a team fighting for the champions league, rather than live in Derby. Shows confidence and ambiton. More English players should do it to stretch themselves.

February 12, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
Reply #136

Alanvideo

Was Lookman intended to go into the first team when he signed ? I thought he was one for the future .If he hadn't scored his goal we might not be having this conversation.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 12, 2018, 08:17:26 PM
Reply #137

hannu

Good on the lad, would rather take the risk and live in Germany for a team fighting for the champions league, rather than live in Derby. Shows confidence and ambiton. More English players should do it to stretch themselves.

ive lived in derby for 6 months dont blame the lad

February 12, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
Reply #138

Thornton_19

Was Lookman intended to go into the first team when he signed ? I thought he was one for the future .If he hadn't scored his goal we might not be having this conversation.
Koeman In a press conference said he was bought for the first team when we got him.

February 13, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
Reply #139

bogie

so 2 games in he has played what 19 mins

we have 4 out in the champ that are getting real game time and all 4 doing well for the teams they are at 1 other out there not doing to well but hey 4 out of 5 is great news

February 13, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
Reply #140

gizzblue

so 2 games in he has played what 19 mins

we have 4 out in the champ that are getting real game time and all 4 doing well for the teams they are at 1 other out there not doing to well but hey 4 out of 5 is great news
19 mins more than your Messiah was giving him here though .

February 13, 2018, 05:43:07 PM
Reply #141

bogie

see even you are getting it now Big Sam came in and saved us you took your time getting there but you got there in the end

February 13, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Reply #142

bogie

also I did say in the summer he needed to go out on loan and got hammered in here for it and oh look he is out on loan

February 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
Reply #143

BlueMaquis

also I did say in the summer he needed to go out on loan and got hammered in here for it and oh look he is out on loan

Doesn't prove he needed to though, does it?

February 13, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
Reply #144

bogie

Doesn't prove he needed to though, does it?

you tell yourself what ever makes you happy

take the 4th goal v man city out and he was/is nothing but a kid learning the game and needing game time he would have got more game time in the champ for sure

the sad thing is this might be the end of him at Everton

February 13, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
Reply #145

gizzblue

I actually said "your" Messiah as you and one other(who's no longer around  see it that way) ....

Go on then you think you know it all ,defend Sam over the Arsenal result .

**Grabs popcorn. ..this should be good .**.

February 13, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
Reply #146

bogie

I actually said "your" Messiah as you and one other(who's no longer around  see it that way) ....

Go on then you think you know it all ,defend Sam over the Arsenal result .

**Grabs popcorn. ..this should be good .**.

3-1 at the weekend he rested players in a game that even with the players he rested we would most likely lose sad but it is what it is and I think everyone seen that even the haters

February 13, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Reply #147

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
3-1 at the weekend he rested players in a game that even with the players he rested we would most likely lose sad but it is what it is and I think everyone seen that even the haters
So you think getting beat 5 1 to a poor Arsenal side, where we made no effort to exploit their defence, no effort to really attack because of his tactics and how he set us up is ok cos we beat Palace?
Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
Reply #148

bogie

So you think getting beat 5 1 to a poor Arsenal side, where we made no effort to exploit their defence, no effort to really attack because of his tactics and how he set us up is ok cos we beat Palace?

no but it is what it is and it was not just down to how we set up there was a lot of players on that pitch that were shit pure shit and need to be gone asap if that game helps them at the club see it faster then we took something form the game

jimmy are last 3 games before a ball was kicked would you have took 6 points (yes ) did we get 6 points yes   job done well managed and now with 13 days to get ready for the next game all be it away form home I can see us winning it and that is a new feeling thinking we can win away form home

February 13, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
Reply #149

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
no but it is what it is and it was not just down to how we set up there was a lot of players on that pitch that were shit pure shit and need to be gone asap if that game helps them at the club see it faster then we took something form the game

jimmy are last 3 games before a ball was kicked would you have took 6 points (yes ) did we get 6 points yes   job done well managed and now with 13 days to get ready for the next game all be it away form home I can see us winning it and that is a new feeling thinking we can win away form home

So, manager takes credit for the wins, players take the blame for defeats?