June 22, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 28681 times)

February 13, 2018, 06:56:42 PM
Reply #150

bogie

So, manager takes credit for the wins, players take the blame for defeats?

no not all the time but if you want to defend that lot of crap on the pitch that day go for it

it works both ways ram you cant blame sam every time we lose and then not thank him every time we win

February 13, 2018, 07:11:39 PM
Reply #151

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to @bogie , his theory is the only thing that makes that arsenal team selection/tactics make any sense to me.

Cause it fucking baffled me at the time.

February 13, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Reply #152

Shogun

Administrator
Look at Arsenal in their two games before that match and their match that followed.

We made them look like peak Barca
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 13, 2018, 07:18:49 PM
Reply #153

Macca77

Look at Arsenal in their two games before that match and their match that followed.

We made them look like peak Barca

To be fair we'd make West Brom look like Barca at the minute

February 13, 2018, 07:27:22 PM
Reply #154

Lxxx

To be fair we'd make West Brom look like Barca at the minute

We did a few weeks ago. It's only because Rondon can't hit a barn door we didn't get spanked.

February 13, 2018, 08:02:47 PM
Reply #155

gizzblue

3-1 at the weekend he rested players in a game that even with the players he rested we would most likely lose sad but it is what it is and I think everyone seen that even the haters
If players can't play two games in a week
....why the fuck even have a champions league ,fa cup, Europa league etc etc etc  ...
Spoiled my popcorn was expecting at least a coherent argument ...but again like Sam no real idea or thought as to what's going on .
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:18:12 PM by gizzblue »

February 13, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
Reply #156

Macca77

3-1 at the weekend he rested players in a game that even with the players he rested we would most likely lose sad but it is what it is and I think everyone seen that even the haters

Let's get one thing clear here, he didn't rest the players against Arsenal, he picked an extremely negative team in the hope of holding out for a draw, the tactics worked well for just over 4 minutes.

"We would most likely lose" - yes I get this but Arsenal had just lost at Swansea,  and were in poor form, they were there for the taking, and he set the game up perfectly for them, it was a complete embarrassment, as was him blaming the players at every opportunity afterwards

February 13, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
Reply #157

bogie

Let's get one thing clear here, he didn't rest the players against Arsenal, he picked an extremely negative team in the hope of holding out for a draw, the tactics worked well for just over 4 minutes.

"We would most likely lose" - yes I get this but Arsenal had just lost at Swansea,  and were in poor form, they were there for the taking, and he set the game up perfectly for them, it was a complete embarrassment, as was him blaming the players at every opportunity afterwards

and just signed how mush in attacking players £100m was it or more and all that crap that was going on with greedy balls is over

any fan would take Arsenal,s home record this year bar top 3/4 away record is were they are getting let down

February 13, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
Reply #158

Ross

and just signed how mush in attacking players £100m was it or more and all that crap that was going on with greedy balls is over

any fan would take Arsenal,s home record this year bar top 3/4 away record is were they are getting let down

There’s a massive difference between going away to Arsenal and expecting a tough game and going there all lubed up ready for a proper buggering.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 13, 2018, 10:57:41 PM
Reply #159

Macca77

Doesn't matter how much they spent and on who, 3500 Everton fans paid good money to go see that game in the hope we came away with something, the team selection and tactics was a smack in the face to all of them, just added more to the growing proof that Allardyce doesn't give a shit about us.

February 13, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
Reply #160

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

dont tell Big Sam He used the same tactic as Swansea without knowing that Arsenal away is another team than Arsenal at home. The sooner he is gone the better.

February 13, 2018, 11:04:18 PM
Reply #161

bogie

There’s a massive difference between going away to Arsenal and expecting a tough game and going there all lubed up ready for a proper buggering.

he did not go there looking to get done 5-1 he went there trying something that did not work but on the other hand made sure we had the best bet of getting 6 points form 9
if you think for 1 min he did not give a fuck about the 5-1 then your even more a hater than it seems
if the players on the pitch had a bit more about them and lost it 2-1 3-2 what ever it would have been seen as trying something new
but the players were shit and that's a fact

did anyone on here think we were going to go there and win with the same setup we have being playing all season ?

one other thing how many times did Moyes lose 4/5 to them and he got 10 years here !

February 13, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
Reply #162

Cereal Killer

Take the tired old ramblings back to the Allardyce thread

So Lookman..... is he eligible to play in Europe for them??

February 13, 2018, 11:06:05 PM
Reply #163

bogie

dont tell Big Sam He used the same tactic as Swansea without knowing that Arsenal away is another team than Arsenal at home. The sooner he is gone the better.

he will be here next year so suck it up lad

February 13, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
Reply #164

bogie

Doesn't matter how much they spent and on who, 3500 Everton fans paid good money to go see that game in the hope we came away with something, the team selection and tactics was a smack in the face to all of them, just added more to the growing proof that Allardyce doesn't give a shit about us.

were did he say he did not give a shit about us
if he did not give a shit we would be in the bottom 3 and he would be gone with a big pay day and at his age it would not hurt any job hunt