July 18, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 33388 times)

June 13, 2018, 02:08:00 AM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
            Cenk

Lookman Gylfi  Theo
    Gana  McCarthy

That might work!! Relax now lads, we forget how good McCarthy was under Bobby and if he gets fit again he is the best we have to fill that roll

Ademola would THRIVE in that unit if you ask me

Would be depressing watching those two CMs try and pass the ball into the final third.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 28, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah just crossing my fingers on Lookman fullstop - doesn’t leave, kicks on, has a big year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 04, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Cenk is good mate.

I just mean if Man Utd had a list of players there scouts had compiled, he'd be on the b list.

We need to do what Man City did which is (somehow) punch up into the A List. I'd love Di Maria at Everton but its not happening.

For now we need to keep and appreciate players like Lookman. The main reason he is leaving is he doesn't feel wanted/appreciated here, right?  @Jamokachi

Goodness me, he was hardly ever on the pitch how on earth did you hear so much abuse?

Also, di maria? Lmao talk about luddites.

July 04, 2018, 09:50:19 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thomas has copped a lot of abuse on here which I think is a little unwarranted, he’s clearly an educated bloke with strong views on what’s needed at Everton in order to take the club forward, not everyone has the same opinion and that’s fine as the forum is designed to get people with alternative prospectives to engage in meaningful dialogue, he shouldn’t be be abused because of his beliefs. I for one don’t agree with all of his opinions, for eg Tom Davies is a young player who I think needs more chances working with a more productive coach before binning him off to West Ham, but Thomas is no mug and shouldn’t be treated as one.

He’s a nice lad and his heart is in the right place but as I say, he revels in being contrarian and has a really bad superiority complex, or at least expresses himself as if he does.

He hammers 2 or 3 points in every single thread, usually around how nobody can see what he can see, and then eventually gets off for a few months.

July 05, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What does "disableist " mean, or "disablist " ? My English is usually pretty good and I have never come across this term before. It is not in my dictionary so is it some sort of modern invention, new in vogue expression or whatever? Or, in plain anglo-saxon, what the fuck does it mean? 

Like, being mean to disabled people I guess