December 14, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 41129 times)

February 04, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
Read 41129 times

Evertonian in NC

Great closing punch from the article:

The longer he delays, the more precarious the clubís future appears. Allardyce has no interest in the long-term future of the club. Now is the time for Moshiri to prove that he does.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

I'm already worried about going down tbh

I think the bottom is so bad that 36 points = safety this year.  We could stumble drunk and blind into 5 more points.

It's a heavy worry in my mind for next season if we don't immediately clean house at season's end and get some intelligent, progressive-minded football people in.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 16, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

He's being considered for Man of the Match, despite only being on for the 2nd half.

April 16, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

I have a hard time understanding the argument that Lookman clearly has a role to play on a damned good, exciting Leipzig side - but not Everton.

May 13, 2018, 04:08:14 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

Priority List:

1) Get Allardyce out
2) Get Walsh out
3) Get Lookman back in and settled

June 10, 2018, 10:32:23 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

He is making up for Samís stupid, passive aggressive comment about listening for offers for him. What an absolute idiot.

We are still gonna need lots of therapy to come to grips with the fact last season actually happened!

June 10, 2018, 10:40:20 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

Lookman needs to be heavily involved next year as does Holgate. This is the ideal season to let some of these younger players loose

Absolutely.  You might have a fantastic young winger on your hands.  Find out.  You might have a well-above average, young CB with speed and physicality on your hands.  Find out.  They're even English, FFS, for those who give a rat's arse about such things.

June 11, 2018, 01:21:01 AM
Reply #7

Evertonian in NC

He'll be like a new signing

Yes, I went there

Indeed.  If we were buying him off Leipzig, we'd be over the moon.

June 11, 2018, 08:38:32 PM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

Everton that...

If I can't get around having a funeral at all (what a waste of time and money), I want assurances that one of my kids says that at the service.  A bonus in the will, perhaps?

June 28, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

Not that much different than Lukaku more or less demanding that Chelsea sell him to Everton, and only Everton, after the magical loan year.  Though we should be able to honestly offer more real opportunity, one can understand why he might not exactly trust us after we tried shipping him to the Championship.