October 17, 2019, 10:54:46 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 51194 times)

June 28, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
Reply #600

KoemansNumberTens

So do you think he had fuck all to do with Lookman going to Derby.....sorry Germany   lolol

I donít think heís been disrespected and hurt. Itís bloody nonsense

He got chances with us and in the main wasnít good enough. Went on loan and did great. I donít see the problem in terms of lookmans feelings. Christ even if it were true the people who have disrespected and hurt him are no longer here

June 28, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
Reply #601

eyesalwaysblue

So do you think he had fuck all to do with Lookman going to Derby.....sorry Germany   lolol
Not saying he didn't or did mate but there is a trend of him being blamed for everything and it just isn't true, if only it were all that simple, there's better run sunday teams than us the last few years.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 28, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
Reply #602

Shogun

Administrator
Heís under contract and will only be worth more in future windows so we wonít sell him whether he wants to go or not.

June 28, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
Reply #603

gizzblue

Not saying he didn't or did mate but there is a trend of him being blamed for everything and it just isn't true, if only it were all that simple, there's better run sunday teams than us the last few years.

Tbh can't argue with any of that ...but think Sam dropped a bollock sending him out when we only had a semi bricked Bolasie who was less than shite .
but as much as I would love to blame Sam for everything (hate everything about him even before he joined)..we were shite way before under Martinez and Koeman. ..although I'm now hoping our owner has learnt a valuable expensive lesson and seem to be moving on to where Lookman, Holgate ,Benni,Jjk ,DCL ,Robinson ,Dowell etc etc will all progress well and not be sent out on loan while we keep signing shite ...over the hillers .
Born not made a blue .

June 28, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
Reply #604

Evertonian in NC

Not that much different than Lukaku more or less demanding that Chelsea sell him to Everton, and only Everton, after the magical loan year.  Though we should be able to honestly offer more real opportunity, one can understand why he might not exactly trust us after we tried shipping him to the Championship.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 28, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
Reply #605

D15TIN

Silva will give him his chance, he'll be happy once he sees he's getting regular game time.

June 28, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
Reply #606

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Mad how Allardyce didnít see that by developing players like this kid would have kept him in a job.

I think the bloke is a bit war torn and is completely lost in the modern game. Thinking he can get through the job by acting the big man when the game has changed.

June 28, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Reply #607

Ross

Exactly Allardyce should never have been in the position to manage young promising talents like Lookman in the first place.

All Allardyce did was be Allardyce, Lookman wasnít the only young player looking for a move last January either. Need to look elsewhere if Lookman now thinks the grass is greener elsewhere.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 28, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
Reply #608

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
We had 38 members in the squad - 13 more than Silva wants. There were loads of kids in there and we were in a relegation battle. Someone had to go either on loan or permanently. He was criticised for using too many young players and not enough young players. He was criticised for not giving enough players game time - that would be slightly less than one game in three with 38 in the squad etc etc etc.
Sam has gone we need to look ahead. Lookman will do what every player does today, what he and his agent (and Lukaku''s dad) thinks is right for him.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 28, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Reply #609

Bluedylan

We had 38 members in the squad - 13 more than Silva wants. There were loads of kids in there and we were in a relegation battle. Someone had to go either on loan or permanently. He was criticised for using too many young players and not enough young players. He was criticised for not giving enough players game time - that would be slightly less than one game in three with 38 in the squad etc etc etc.
Sam has gone we need to look ahead. Lookman will do what every player does today, what he and his agent (and Lukaku''s dad) thinks is right for him.

When was he criticised for using too many young players?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 28, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Reply #610

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If we're happy to blame Allardyce for absolutely everything that's been a fuck up lately, we won't be happy for long...

Not blaming him for everything but he takes a lot of responsibility for this one.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 28, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
Reply #611

eyesalwaysblue

Not blaming him for everything but he takes a lot of responsibility for this one.

He has to he was the manager when he went out, he probably got a bung....All i meant is we all found it convenient at times to blame him for things that he had no bearing on, it was probably because he was a bent, arrogant arse hole.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 28, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
Reply #612

Lxxx

He's under contract, Brands rates him and Silva wants to play a different way to the manager's we've had the past few years. He's going nowhere. Total non story.

June 28, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
Reply #613

Normm

He's under contract, Brands rates him and Silva wants to play a different way to the manager's we've had the past few years. He's going nowhere. Total non story.

I certainly hope you're right!

What causes me some doubt is the report of Silva favouring the idea of bringing in Carvalho. I just hope that is another non-story because that alone makes me question his judgement - and we've not even kicked off yet!

June 29, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Reply #614

Lxxx

I certainly hope you're right!

What causes me some doubt is the report of Silva favouring the idea of bringing in Carvalho. I just hope that is another non-story because that alone makes me question his judgement - and we've not even kicked off yet!

Letís pass judgement on facts not speculation. Thereís fuck all happening at the minute other than a few bored agents and journalists looking to make a bit of news.