May 25, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 17020 times)

January 06, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
Read 17020 times

Shogun

Administrator
So has their been any word from the club on whether or not they’re going to report this?

Been established that we can’t see from the tv angle what was said thanks to JJK’s head but clearly Holgate says to Schneiderlin what was said.

I thought the spineless refereeing suggested something may have been said. Holgate clearly a yellow card for pushing him into the crowd and a crowd melee usually results in some cards as well but he went over to the fourth official and did nothing?

Perhaps he’ll put something in his match report and because no action was taken then the footballing authorities will take a look at the whole situation?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
So has their been any word from the club on whether or not they're going to report this?

Been established that we can't see from the tv angle what was said thanks to JJK's head but clearly Holgate says to Schneiderlin what was said.

I thought the spineless refereeing suggested something may have been said. Holgate clearly a yellow card for pushing him into the crowd and a crowd melee usually results in some cards as well but he went over to the fourth official and did nothing?

Perhaps he'll put something in his match report and because no action was taken then the footballing authorities will take a look at the whole situation?
It has already been added to the fans forum agenda for our next meeting if it hasn't been dealt with.
It's the roll I way

January 06, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
Reply #2

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
So has their been any word from the club on whether or not they’re going to report this?

Been established that we can’t see from the tv angle what was said thanks to JJK’s head but clearly Holgate says to Schneiderlin what was said.

Perhaps he’ll put something in his match report and because no action was taken then the footballing authorities will take a look at the whole situation?

Yes he supposedly has put the incident in his match report.

Also he didn’t even speak to Firmino for charging back over - even after having to physically stop him from confronting Holgate.

January 06, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Wonder what the ref said to the 4th official? Maybe picked something up on their headsets

January 06, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
Reply #4

Ridge

Ref detailed complaint to 4th official, but didn't take action.

But ref was close enough that mic will have picked it up. Be very surprised if there isn't a ban

January 06, 2018, 11:20:58 PM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No way this will end well for Holgate

Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
Reply #6

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
No way this will end well for Holgate

They'll go back to his school report and see that he once got an F in his history mock about Slavery and the Middle Passage and claim he knows nothing about racism
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 06, 2018, 11:29:32 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Yeah and we all remember the red shite take on the Suarez biting stuff. ..
Players kept thrusting their limbs into suarez's mouth .

January 06, 2018, 11:31:52 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They'll go back to his school report and see that he once got an F in his history mock about Slavery and the Middle Passage and claim he knows nothing about racism

You laugh but they’ve made him delete his Twitter for homophobic tweets from when he was aba 15, calling his mate a batty boy.

Would personally be very surprised if he said something racist, but said when I was watching it live that’s cleaely what Holgate thinks.

Maybe he’s misheard puta but it does come after filho de puta.

Hopefully just a misunderstanding.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 06, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
Reply #9

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
You laugh but they’ve made him delete his Twitter for homophobic tweets from when he was aba 15, calling his mate a batty boy.

Would personally be very surprised if he said something racist, but said when I was watching it live that’s cleaely what Holgate thinks.

I know, that's why I said it.

[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 06, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
Reply #10

Simon Paul

Administrator
Ref says he didn't hear it but has to be seen to act on complaint

Speaks to fourth official who reminds him that if he books one he has to book the other - or worse - and that the fa would see that as the end of matters

Reckon he believes Holgate but wants further action taken and couldn't send Holgate off or book him for the incident where he ended up being the victim

Actually think that he played it well in hindsight and that Bobby the Racist will get hauled over the coals

That's my hope of what happened anyway

January 06, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He's was told by the police to delete it apparently.

January 06, 2018, 11:55:28 PM
Reply #12

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's was told by the police to delete it apparently.

Saves them having to arrest the people threatening him and his family I suppose

January 06, 2018, 11:55:35 PM
Reply #13

MmmBlueRamirez

Reckon Kopites will be pushing for violent conduct off the ball.

The ref, in not cautioning Holgates at the time leaves it open for retrospective punishment by FA committee. (Presumably staffed by ex kopite players)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
Reply #14

Simon Paul

Administrator
Reckon Kopites will be pushing for violent conduct off the ball.

The ref, in not cautioning Holgates at the time leaves it open for retrospective punishment by FA committee. (Presumably staffed by ex kopite players)

No doubt Danny Murphy is on it