November 15, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 21289 times)

January 06, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
Read 21289 times

Shogun

Administrator
So has their been any word from the club on whether or not they’re going to report this?

Been established that we can’t see from the tv angle what was said thanks to JJK’s head but clearly Holgate says to Schneiderlin what was said.

I thought the spineless refereeing suggested something may have been said. Holgate clearly a yellow card for pushing him into the crowd and a crowd melee usually results in some cards as well but he went over to the fourth official and did nothing?

Perhaps he’ll put something in his match report and because no action was taken then the footballing authorities will take a look at the whole situation?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 07, 2018, 04:38:44 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
The mirror are saying their lip reader only picks up what are you doing you crazy son of a bitch...no nigger

Apart from Kopites still going on about the puta bit, it’s incredibly obvious that what Holgate reacts to is after that and isn’t caught on camera due to Kenny’s head.

January 12, 2018, 05:06:05 PM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator

So right I'm glad i grew up in the sixties, seventies and eighties,we might not have been right or politically correct but we sure had a lot of fun.

Fortunately we live in a world where minorities and misfits are stood up and counted for these days.

I think that probably makes it worth living in a Politically Correct world.

January 13, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Not apologising for enjoying my life son, just believe in live and let live that's all.

To be fair, society is more accepting of that motto now than it ever has been in my opinion.

I like you though so don't want this to turn into anything ugly!

This has nothing to do with left or right. It's just the tribalism nature of football, I think most can see the comments from Holgate and Robertson aren't really malicious. God knows what I was posting on social media 10 years ago!

February 22, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
It was was instant reaction, Holgate obviously thought he heard something whether he did or not.

Be nice of the FA to release these other camera angles but I doubt there actually are any.

February 22, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
Aye in a split second he thought “yeah I’ll pretend he said something racist”

Poor from you Capitan.