October 19, 2019, 04:31:22 PM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 27231 times)

January 08, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
Read 27231 times

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 08, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

He's already done them a favour with the soft penalty now conveniently didn't hear anything either...he looks what he is , a twat of the highest order !!

Might be that he didn't hear it or that it wasn't said.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

January 08, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

All the hilsborough stuff making me physically sick. Hate the idea blues would sing or shout anything about that but itís deffo an angle being persued by some reds.

You'd think that anyone who lived through that period wouldn't even dare. So maybe you get a few young'uns who heard about it growing up, but don't really get it's significance properly might be desperate enough to make comments about it.

As you say hopefully not. I would pull up any blue (or person) in any situation who made ignorant comments about Hillsborough, as any of us would.

January 08, 2018, 10:42:52 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Neither have I.   Scouse locals would not dream of such behaviour. The crowd behaviour at derby games is typically passionate about the football, nothing else. Makes you wonder why such claims are made?

A fella is telling you a few posts ago, that he directly heard it. That's why such claims are made.

January 09, 2018, 08:26:30 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Honestly, I think our penalty in the league game was as soft as theirs.