October 18, 2019, 10:43:56 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 27210 times)

January 08, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Read 27210 times

Mac934

All the hilsborough stuff making me physically sick. Hate the idea blues would sing or shout anything about that but itís deffo an angle being persued by some reds.
I took my son to the Goodison Derby a few years ago, he's a Red unfortunately. We were in the Gwladys upper tier. I have never heard so much vile spouted by Everton fans in my life about Hillsboro' and Heysel disasters. The language disgusted me and some of it was from young kids with their fathers. So much for the Blues and Reds sitting together in almost harmony. Not any more.

January 08, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
Reply #1

Mac934

I have only really seen them kicking off cos of the always the victims song, I couldn't imagine anyone would sing about H'boro, even the kids, if there dads were around then it could have been them not coming home that day
I would never imagine it, but trust me it was being spouted, I won't say sang. And I certainly wouldn't repeat it. I was ashamed to be an Everton supporter that day.

January 09, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
Reply #2

Mac934

A fella is telling you a few posts ago, that he directly heard it. That's why such claims are made.
Maybe it was just a group of people sat near us, but there was a fair few of them all around where we were sat. It was not a pleasant experience. Shameful really.