May 28, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 17167 times)

January 09, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
Reply #135

MmmBlueRamirez

Not for both feet to leave the floor. WTF was that all about?

Its the world renowned bit of springy penalty area at the tin mine. Gerard used to launch star fishes off it all the time.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 10, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Reply #136

SANA_DR0

can you seriously break your back from a push?

should Firminho even being risking his life playing football if he is made of putty?

yeah Holgate pushed him.. so? he did it for jokes (i guess i think he saw Davies on the sideline in front of him and thought to play catch with Firminho as the ball) or he did it cos he was annoyed he couldnt get passed Firminho as he shielded the ball out of play... a lot of worse stuff happens on the pitch.

i'd actually ban the person who designs the pitch layout. we have hardly any room down the sides of the pitch and it slopes down away from the pitch. i've always thought of that as being very very dangerous.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 10, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
Reply #137

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's taken so long to investigate that Firminio had already been coached as to what to say and how to say it. Disgusting
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 10, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Reply #138

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Holgate will end up getting a ban and that will be that
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
Reply #139

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Holgate will end up getting a ban and that will be that

Gets a ban for something he said as a 15 year old.

If that happens I hope the club take it as far as they can.

January 10, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Reply #140

Macca77

Nice of the media to put the racism issue to one side so they can concentrate on making him look like the guilty party here. Firmino will come out smelling of roses, he will end up being the victim

January 10, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Reply #141

therealdunc

What an awful country we live in when people are told to delete what they wrote when they where a child by the police.

The intolerance in this country is horrible to see

As previously stated, the thought police are a nasty bunch
Blue

January 10, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
Reply #142

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well we all know who is responsible for trawling his twitter account untill they found something from 5 years ago, nasty little twats from across the park, reckon we should trawl through every shite players tweets for the past five years and will surely find enough to hang half the team.

January 10, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Reply #143

stirlingblue

Didn't Andre Gray get banned for 4 games for something similar (homophobic tweets)?

Although he did mention killing gays, not exactly the same level as calling his mate a batty

EDIT: including link https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/23/burnley-andre-gray-four-match-ban-twitter

Apparently the tweets came to light after he scored against Liverpool in a 2-0 win, spotting a pattern...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:59:34 PM by stirlingblue »

January 10, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
Reply #144

Trowel

If we're all facing bans for things we did as 15 year old I'd like to apologise to the publishers of the Littlewoods catalogue.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 10, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
Reply #145

Macca77

If we're all facing bans for things we did as 15 year old I'd like to apologise to the publishers of the Littlewoods catalogue.

Add Freemans to that

January 10, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
Reply #146

KoemansNumberTens

Didn't Andre Gray get banned for 4 games for something similar (homophobic tweets)?

Although he did mention killing gays, not exactly the same level as calling his mate a batty

EDIT: including link https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/23/burnley-andre-gray-four-match-ban-twitter

Apparently the tweets came to light after he scored against Liverpool in a 2-0 win, spotting a pattern...

Surely the difference is his tweets were from when he was a footballer and had previously gone unpunished. Holgates arent. I can't imagine they can leagally ban him for something he did before he was employed by them and a child too

January 10, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Reply #147

Macca77

Anyone saying a fella who called his mate a fag when he was 15 should now be banned is a twat, it shouldn't even be discussed.

January 10, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
Reply #148

stirlingblue

Anyone saying a fella who called his mate a fag when he was 15 should now be banned is a twat, it shouldn't even be discussed.

This is kopites defending a racist, nothing is off limits

January 10, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
Reply #149

therealdunc

This is the kind of idiot who would do just that

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-officer-labelled-an-embarrassment-for-telling-shops-to-use-genderneutral-signs-for-tampons-a3610916.html

In a different news article, he was found celebrating the trial of a 93 year old man who had a a6 size card in his window behind obscured glass that was considered anti Semitic

He also threatened to visit  a primary school to tell of kids if they donít use appropriate language.

The country and in particular government have lost their mind making such stupid laws about what is defined as hate speech.

I dislike some of the things people say and write, but I defend their right to say and write them.

Blue