October 23, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 20590 times)

January 11, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
Reply #150

eugene

He'd be screaming from the top of that stupid stand
Your right I really hate that fuckin stand. For all the mouth the shite have you never really hear them bragging about it
Even they know ha, wait till we build our new ground and start singing the shitty ground song at em canít wait

January 11, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
Reply #151

eugene

Nice of the media to put the racism issue to one side so they can concentrate on making him look like the guilty party here. Firmino will come out smelling of roses, he will end up being the victim
Please donít even suggest that mate

January 11, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
Reply #152

Macca77

Please donít even suggest that mate

Already happening

January 11, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
Reply #153

Simon Paul

Administrator
victim blaming is the new black....

did I phrase that wrong?

January 11, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
Reply #154

eyesalwaysblue

We won't win in this they are the pros.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 11, 2018, 03:01:58 AM
Reply #155

sam of the south

Add Freemans to that

Yeah, and the Sunday supplements
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 11, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
Reply #156

eugene

And be dammed the reckless person who dares to suggest

January 11, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
Reply #157

sam of the south

Even if it got to a panel, it would have Murphy and a plethora of other RS on it, so there would be NO chance of anything happening to Firmino.

And Holgate will get a ban instead, I'm sure of that.

Cunt of a club under the protective arm of the equally horrible F.A.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 11, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
Reply #158

eyesalwaysblue

Barclays have too much invested in them after the bale out as well,although they might have paid that back by now..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 11, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
Reply #159

ally2

Holgate has definitely done a bad thing. That's not in question. Firmino we don't know. Holgate could have misheard something or whatever. No point getting worked up yet.

January 11, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
Reply #160

School of Science

Liverpool fans playing a dangerous game throwing this kind of shit around though, I mean first they trailed through the Twitter accounts of Andre Grey, because he had the absolute temerity to score past them. Then they trailed through the Twitter accounts of Mason Holgate, because he had the temerity to accuse one of their own of racism. They had to go back until he was 15 years old, still a kid,  to him having some banter with one of his mates, now he was wrong no one is saying he wasn't, but this kind of snooping thing is doing Liverpool fans no favours at all.
They are as fans coming across as incredibly bitter and whose to say all their players are Crystal clean ? Fans have long memories and what they do to others could easily happen to them. Any true liverpool fan would be disgusted with their behaviour, red mate in work today is fuming about it and mentioned both of them incidents, also the Suarez t-shirt thing as well.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 11, 2018, 03:52:13 AM
Reply #161

boothill

If we're all facing bans for things we did as 15 year old I'd like to apologise to the publishers of the Littlewoods catalogue.
Marshal ward my go to

January 11, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
Reply #162

cantoffee

Well we don't win in the derby either so at least we're all accustomed to it by now.

January 11, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
Reply #163

blueski

it sickens me that he's being held to account by the FA of a remark made as a child as a result of being a victim of a racial slur

even if you believe the comments weren't joking banter, which they certainly seem to be, what has the world come to if you can't make a single regrettable comment when you are 15 without permanent repercussion - every single one of us would come under fire.

this is on the order of trying to exonerate a rapist by looking to see if a woman committed any transgressions when a teenager.

theres something badly wrong with all this
Nil Satis

January 11, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
Reply #164

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it is very ugly that the twitter reds have hunted out some minor disgression from years ago in a bid to deflect and smear.

Some of the stuff online as well is particularly distasteful like, whole atmosphere since the derby has been horrible.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.