February 22, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 11544 times)

sam of the south, TheRam, blue slug, cantoffee, duncandisorderly and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 12, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
Reply #195

Macca77

It also just confirms how far people will go to find some dirt, searching through 5 years worth of tweets is sad as fuck, need to get themselves a life

January 12, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
Reply #196

sam of the south

It also just confirms how far people will go to find some dirt, searching through 5 years worth of tweets is sad as fuck, need to get themselves a life

Yeah.

Gawd bless 'em on Robertson though, eh 👍🏼☺️
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 12, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
Reply #197

blue slug

Spot on especially when so young and naive your views and opinions will change massively I know mine did

January 12, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
Reply #198

Macca77

I was a horrible bastard when I was a lad, dread to think what sort of shit I'd put on Twitter if it was around back then

January 12, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
Reply #199

blue slug

Thatís exactly what Iím thinking Macca you shouldnít be judging a young lad on stuff like that but unfortunately itís always there as stick to beat him with

January 12, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
Reply #200

blue slug

I was mugged at t knife point by three black men in Birmingham when I was 14 and it turned me into a total racist thinking every black man was the same, then you just grow up and realise that point of view is just totally ridiculous

January 12, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
Reply #201

Ramjam

I get robbed by my kids every week, still love them all like🤣🤣
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 12, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
Reply #202

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Sam didn't seem worried about this at all tbh.

He said the club and players have known about Holgates tweets for a long time, he seemed to suggest they have used it as an example when talking about the do's and don'ts of social media to players, it was a historical when he was young.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 12, 2018, 05:06:05 PM
Reply #203

Shogun

Administrator

So right I'm glad i grew up in the sixties, seventies and eighties,we might not have been right or politically correct but we sure had a lot of fun.

Fortunately we live in a world where minorities and misfits are stood up and counted for these days.

I think that probably makes it worth living in a Politically Correct world.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 12, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
Reply #204

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím quite bad for pulling people up on here but stuff like this is just fucking mad isnít it. Been a die hard lefty since I was a kid and even I am starting to hate the constant crusade. Something self satisfactory about the whole thing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
Reply #205

School of Science

Fortunately we live in a world where minorities and misfits are stood up and counted for these days.

Not apologising for enjoying my life son, just believe in live and let live that's all.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 13, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Reply #206

Shogun

Administrator
Not apologising for enjoying my life son, just believe in live and let live that's all.

To be fair, society is more accepting of that motto now than it ever has been in my opinion.

I like you though so don't want this to turn into anything ugly!

This has nothing to do with left or right. It's just the tribalism nature of football, I think most can see the comments from Holgate and Robertson aren't really malicious. God knows what I was posting on social media 10 years ago!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 13, 2018, 12:47:04 AM
Reply #207

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I hate the way the world is now, it's gone well too far the other way and this type of shit is an example. Hopefully the FA see sense and just ignore this and realise people change from how they were aged 15.

Can't go a day without seeing some sort of faux outrage over something.

January 13, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
Reply #208

bacon sarnie

Aye, right on but can you punch someone in the gob for picking on you or calling you names on social media? Never been on Twitter/Facebook etc. Sounds like a load of old shite like.

January 13, 2018, 01:32:36 AM
Reply #209

Macca77

I hate the way the world is now, it's gone well too far the other way and this type of shit is an example. Hopefully the FA see sense and just ignore this and realise people change from how they were aged 15.

Can't go a day without seeing some sort of faux outrage over something.

You can't say anything these days, its madness