September 26, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 19955 times)

February 22, 2018, 01:29:22 AM
Reply #225

sam of the south

They're livid, it's actually quite funny seeing them make tits of themselves again.

Best one yet is, Holgate should be jailed for slander against not only the lesbian but the club and their trillions of fans

They are a hideous bunch, and their Sky, FA, and media cronies
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 22, 2018, 01:31:25 AM
Reply #226

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's a cult, a horrible horrible cult
Simply simply lovely

February 22, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Reply #227

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Lets be honest though. No one really thinks it happened. 

February 22, 2018, 01:47:11 AM
Reply #228

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tbh whether or not he said sommet, Holgate must have thought at that second he did. He's a pretty cool customer but he flipped and that's nothing to do with trying to deflect from him throwing firmino in the crowd
Simply simply lovely

February 22, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
Reply #229

sam of the south

Really?

February 22, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
Reply #230

Shogun

Administrator
It was was instant reaction, Holgate obviously thought he heard something whether he did or not.

Be nice of the FA to release these other camera angles but I doubt there actually are any.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 22, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Reply #231

School of Science

Probably the best outcome for both clubs and both players involved in my humble opinion, should be put to bed by both sets of fans and forgotten. Both players fully vindicated for their actions after a thorough lengthy investigation.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 22, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
Reply #232

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If Holgate gets booed by the Liverpool fans then the FA need to take action against them.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 22, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
Reply #233

Macca77

Can't wait for the derby at Goodison

February 22, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
Reply #234

sam of the south

If Holgate gets booed by the Liverpool fans then the FA need to take action against them.

He will get booed, and consistently trolled by them online, and no action will ever be taken against them

February 22, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
Reply #235

Alanvideo

from our friends at RAWK ,talking about Holgate............
<<<<<   He was being a thug all game, and couldn't wait to kick of. He could have ended Firmino's career and could have left him in a wheel chair for life after the violent assault on him. If that was done outside a pub/club on Friday night, there would have been 25 camera's and police would be charging Holgate with a serious assault. But in football 'thats okay'.

I mean he's reacted violently and could have seriously injured somebody to a point of life changing injuries.

The FA are a disgrace with there statement and lack of punishment for Holgate. I hope we can now push players over hoardings and go unpunished in the same way. They've set a precedent now. >>>

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 22, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
Reply #236

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He will get booed, and consistently trolled by them online, and no action will ever be taken against them

It's a great way to stop people reporting racist abuse if they don't.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 22, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
Reply #237

Macca77

<<<<<   He was being a thug all game, and couldn't wait to kick of. He could have ended Firmino's career and could have left him in a wheel chair for life after the violent assault on him. If that was done outside a pub/club on Friday night, there would have been 25 camera's and police would be charging Holgate with a serious assault. But in football 'thats okay'.

I mean he's reacted violently and could have seriously injured somebody to a point of life changing injuries.

The FA are a disgrace with there statement and lack of punishment for Holgate. I hope we can now push players over hoardings and go unpunished in the same way. They've set a precedent now. >>>

Always the victims

February 22, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
Reply #238

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Really?

Yeah man. Be objective about. Holgate had completely lost his head after giving away the penalty. Easy to see how he couldíve misinterpreted something or worse lied to try and deflect attention from his own misbehaviour. Iím not going to pretend just because Holgate is one of ours that heís of some superior moral character than Firminho. Ultimately on balance if you had to ask me itís far more likely that there was nothing racist actually said than there was.

February 22, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
Reply #239

sirblue57

From the club and supporters who defended Suarez, cults have more dignity.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.