November 17, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 21391 times)

January 07, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
Read 21391 times

Ross

Given all the support they’ve had off Everton over the years I expect they’ll be very magnanimous over this and Firmino will be condemned by all their fans....

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 13, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Do you have something against people with schizophrenia now?

Some people’s opinions about mental health can be crazy at times..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 22, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Reply #2

Ross

If Holgate has the acumen turn that situation to his advantage in a split second with such cunning and ingenuity we need to either get him on the touchline as the manager or a starring role in the Black Panther sequel.

March 07, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Also Mason Holgate's homophobic tweets from when he was 15, have been dropped according to the Echo. Not defending this in any way, but young people make mistakes and should be educated not prosecuted in my view. Looks like Liverpool fans will have to dig deeper to get a ban for Mason.

All concludes rather neatly...