September 18, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 16089 times)

January 08, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
Read 16089 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Season is over. What's the point.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 08, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Double post.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2018, 01:13:27 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

January 09, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love to play against Ali. The cunt wouldn't know what hit him.

Like you( or anyone else who isn't a pro footballer) would ever get close to him!

January 09, 2018, 08:37:42 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I just need one chance mate. I'm still fairly fit (not as much as I was granted). The fact he's about 5 inches taller than me too is not a problem.

Time for some anger management classes. I can tell the fume is building.

January 13, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you who's boss for Spurs but you never see him get talked about, Son.

Scores a worldie every week it seems and bags you 20 from out wide.

Think he's every bit as good as Kane and Ali.

Yeah I am a big fan. Works as hard as Siggurdson too

January 14, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
4-0 when we set out to defend. Brilliant going Sam. What a fraud.

January 14, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did you watch the game?
There is no way we set out to defend.

The managers post match comments where spot on.

After the 2nd goal went in the attitude, performance and professionalism of the players was shocking.

schniderlin practically gave up

How many shots on target did we have? How many touches in the box?

January 14, 2018, 03:37:28 PM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That's more because we were rubbish and stopped playing at 2-0.

The line up, plus you could see we left the wider players a bit higher up and Rooney was at 10 rather than in midfield wasn't a sit in approach.

Problem was that wasn't the right thing to do...

Nah, he looks to defend further up but not to attack.