September 26, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 16220 times)

January 09, 2018, 05:37:16 AM
Read 16220 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think bolasie will start after big samís oxygen tank comments but thatís pure speculation.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate* Jags Cuco

McCarthy Gana Rooney

Vlasic Tosun Sigurdsson

Is what I expect

*if he doesnít get a ban before then.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ffs
Ain't got BT so gonna have to go out now

Get it on the donkey
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 12, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Best place on south road to watch this?

The raven is a big blue pub but a bit orrible, champs is like a bit of a shite sports bar but will deffo have it on.

January 12, 2018, 09:24:44 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How about Edinburgh lids - any ideas?

January 12, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
South road has the highest % of mentally ill people Iíve ever seen

January 13, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Slightly worrying that we're on a run of 5 without a win and this is probably a harder game than all of those. Plus we've only scored 2 goals in that time.

I can't really see anything other than a defeat but I'll be hoping for a 0-0.

BTW I've got pretty bad toothache at the moment so I'm not at my most cheerful, in case you hadn't noticed.

Theyíre going to shag us senseless.

Weíre going to look like villa or West Ham here.

January 13, 2018, 04:36:16 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you who's boss for Spurs but you never see him get talked about, Son.

Scores a worldie every week it seems and bags you 20 from out wide.

Think he's every bit as good as Kane and Ali.

The mark of a top side. Quality on the pitch, quality on the bench.

January 14, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Everton are fucking garbage up the garbage toffees

January 14, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Weíre so bad on the ball.

Winger on for McCarthy, Rooney deep, Sig 10.

January 14, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm always amazed at how open we are in these 2 DM formations. It only takes one pass or dribble to create something.

Is Davies fit? Because Gana-Davies-Rooney is the only midfield we have that is remotely functional.

People just drift through the lines like we donít even have dmís And itís been a feature of 4 managers now.

January 14, 2018, 01:38:35 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
whats the point in watching that? Sitting here waiting to play a shite team so we have half a chance of getting a touch of the ball and accepting drubbings in the meantime from anyone with half a team.

Big sams flapped his big chance at a big club big time imo.

January 14, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was a minor point overall but just before half time the ball dropped to him about 10 yards outside the box.

It just needed a control short pass inside and a run in behind.

Instead he rolled his foot over the ball and lost control of it when it was completely unnecessary.

Is he capable of kicking the ball without rolling his foot over it first?

I remember that on the edge of the box... just create a chance ffs

January 14, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíve said it all along, heís a one trick pony and thatís his trick, every defender in the fuckin league has worked it out.

That isnít a trick, Iíve never seen him beat someone with that. He beats people by knocking it past them and Iíve got no problem with that I think heís good at it, but heís got like a tick for rolling his foot over the ball, every single time itís like an OCD thing. Really strange pointless and not effective.

Even the best wingers are erratic, but they recognise key moments to deliver the goods and bolasie does not - e.g that wild shot in the derby. At 10 mins in and 0-0 yeah sound, at 90+2 and 2-1 down no whatís that about?