October 23, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 16800 times)

January 14, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Omg it's onluy the 67th minute.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 14, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
At least Walcott knows how to score against these.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 14, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That was a nice goal.

January 14, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely I think he's one of the reasons this current wobble is happening. I don't really know why we switched from Holgate and Williams when it was working, and I don't know why we took Lennon out when he puts in so much work which helps Kenny too.

We can't afford passengers and we have too many in the side right now, and Bolasie is one of the worst offenders.

I seem to remember our form improved just around the same time he got injured last season.