May 27, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 13684 times)

January 14, 2018, 01:39:36 AM
Reply #555

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Mom kane
Son ran the show but fuck that, he's not kane or alli

Also, Bolasie Should look at how simple son makes a winger look, no fucking around just pace, power and simplicity

Was a minor point overall but just before half time the ball dropped to him about 10 yards outside the box.

It just needed a control short pass inside and a run in behind.

Instead he rolled his foot over the ball and lost control of it when it was completely unnecessary.

January 14, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
Reply #556

Shogun

Administrator
How the fuck are we 9th in the table?

The premier league has at least 10 championship quality sides in it.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 14, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Reply #557

velimski

The premier league has at least 10 championship quality sides in it.

Based on our performances this season, how is it possible that there are 11 worse teams?

January 14, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
Reply #558

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Was a minor point overall but just before half time the ball dropped to him about 10 yards outside the box.

It just needed a control short pass inside and a run in behind.

Instead he rolled his foot over the ball and lost control of it when it was completely unnecessary.
Yes
That was what my veiled dig was about
Control the fucking ball. Your having a bastard mare ffs, we dont need tricks. We need assured touches and chances created

Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2018, 01:41:58 AM
Reply #559

Shogun

Administrator
Based on our performances this season, how is it possible that there are 11 worse teams?

I know, it's hard to believe
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 14, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
Reply #560

loroloco

Do you always write shite like that? We are all upset at seeing how crap our players are but think before you blame the majority shareholder. He has the money not the football brain.

??? the fuck you on about??  all of this stops at his door. the same at every club. if he doesnīt have the footballing brain then he needs to hire people who do have footballing brains. if he doesnīt know how to run the club then he needs to hire poeple who do know how to run the club. he hasnīt done any of those things. and until he does i will continue to blame him for the demise of the club. daniel levy isnīt the majority shareholder at spurs. the majority shareholder hired daniel levy.

January 14, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
Reply #561

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
How the fuck are we 9th in the table?

When the team 1 place above relegation is two wins behind you that is not a reflection of a good league position, whatever the numbers says and the speed of which we got there is sadly also the speed we can fall too. West Ham and Crystal Palace could overtake us with a win. There is almost nothing between any of these teams below 6th, sadly including us right now.

I'm glad we got the run of results under Allardyce, but right now we have to get any other signings done ASAP and just trudge through the rest of the games this season.

Some big decisions to be made in the summer, at all levels of the club.

January 14, 2018, 01:43:30 AM
Reply #562

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mom kane
Son ran the show but fuck that, he's not kane or alli

Also, Bolasie Should look at how simple son makes a winger look, no fucking around just pace, power and simplicity

Is bolasie that good? I've got my doubts tbh

January 14, 2018, 01:43:49 AM
Reply #563

AllyBlue14

Yes. He has.

But he's friggin 19!!

If our ambitions are to even compete for top 7-8 we can't be having him learn on the job against the top 6.

It's the perfect time for him to learn on the job - we're not achieving anything this year, so his mistakes won't be as amplified as next year when we're fighting for top 4😃. As Coleman is back in training now too, RB is the least of our worries.

January 14, 2018, 01:45:16 AM
Reply #564

Major Clanger

The very fact that we're even debating the relative merits of Bolasie's game shows how far we've fallen.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 14, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
Reply #565

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

He’s had minimal end product for his entire career so unlikely to change at this stage.

January 14, 2018, 01:46:13 AM
Reply #566

indiantoffee1975

We are 9th still because there are 14 garbage clubs and the other 6 are top clubs not just domestically but in Europe. Gulf in class is huge.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:51:28 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

January 14, 2018, 01:46:31 AM
Reply #567

Major Clanger

Why aren't they talking about how good son was?

See, he was the best player there but all they can talk about is Harry Kane because he scored a couple of tap ins.

And one of them was offside.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 14, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
Reply #568

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No
He totally isnt
He could simplify his game massively tho and be useful

Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2018, 01:46:38 AM
Reply #569

velimski

He certainly wasn't worth Ģ27m when we bought him.