October 16, 2019, 05:08:19 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 26629 times)

January 14, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Read 26629 times

loroloco

how people think this is the best league in the world is beyond me. everton are absolutely muck and weīre in the top half of the table. we donīt even look like a professional club.

January 14, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
Reply #1

loroloco

We'll be fighting a top 10 finish and still at Goodison in 5 years time. Nothing is changing.

i agree. i honestly think moshiri is a sham. nothing he has done so far has proven positive for the club. every single decision he has made has been a mistake. every single one of them.

January 14, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
Reply #2

loroloco

Do you always write shite like that? We are all upset at seeing how crap our players are but think before you blame the majority shareholder. He has the money not the football brain.

??? the fuck you on about??  all of this stops at his door. the same at every club. if he doesnīt have the footballing brain then he needs to hire people who do have footballing brains. if he doesnīt know how to run the club then he needs to hire poeple who do know how to run the club. he hasnīt done any of those things. and until he does i will continue to blame him for the demise of the club. daniel levy isnīt the majority shareholder at spurs. the majority shareholder hired daniel levy.