August 17, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 7702 times)

January 10, 2018, 09:00:24 PM
Reply #120

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What if it was the boss you were calling?

Just go to his work car park and continuously shout DAN! DAN! at the window.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 10, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
Reply #121

Ross

What if it was the boss you were calling?

Then assuming this started when we sold Stones, and Barkley had 2 years left on his deal, and communications have dried up you start hawking Barkley around with 18 months left on his deal and flush them out.

But surely Barkley isnít with some two man band agency and thereíll be people higher up the food chain than the Pimpernel, like a CEO or company chairman.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 10, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
Reply #122

starblood

the club have been wanting to sell Ross for years - it was part of the mandate given to Martinez for a start - and are pissed off that he held out and the club didn't get the maximum fee.

What's this? It's news to me - what mandate was Martinez given?

January 10, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Reply #123

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Then assuming this started when we sold Stones, and Barkley had 2 years left on his deal, and communications have dried up you start hawking Barkley around with 18 months left on his deal and flush them out.

But surely Barkley isnít with some two man band agency and thereíll be people higher up the food chain than the Pimpernel, like a CEO or company chairman.

Most of these super agents are at the top of their business model.

I do sort of agree with you in principle. But players have so much power now what can a club realistically do?
We could have agreed a deal with Guangzhou Evergrande for a billion yen. Barkley can simply say no to the contract.

January 10, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
Reply #124

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Stones went when he (Barkley) had 12 months left.

Also likely that the main agent has people underneath doing menial stuff. Eg Raiola is involved in negotiations but wonít be sorting out regular supply of alpine mineral water etc.

January 10, 2018, 09:33:03 PM
Reply #125

Ross

Also likely that the main agent has people underneath doing menial stuff. Eg Raiola is involved in negotiations but wonít be sorting out regular supply of alpine mineral water etc.

Thatíd mean Stones went last summer.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 10, 2018, 09:34:21 PM
Reply #126

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Stones went when Barkley had 2 years left on his deal didn't he? when Koeman first started.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 10, 2018, 09:49:18 PM
Reply #127

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thatíd mean Stones went last summer.

Oh yeah.

Self preservatory blurring of time...

January 10, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
Reply #128

blueski

Most of these super agents are at the top of their business model.

I do sort of agree with you in principle. But players have so much power now what can a club realistically do?
We could have agreed a deal with Guangzhou Evergrande for a billion yen. Barkley can simply say no to the contract.
When a Chinese club makes a cheeky bid in Japanese currency he should say no outright
 :thumbsup:
Nil Satis

January 10, 2018, 10:07:20 PM
Reply #129

Sixx1402

Yeah it's proper green which is nice, and two good independent cinemas which I know you'd appreciate. Nice place to live. Redshite everywhere like but that's the case wherever you go.

Not too far from me then, got a few mates in Sheff. I'm in Leeds

You're right they are everywhere, i watched he cup tie in a local pub but left because of all the redshite fans chanting. Went to a different bar instead. Both the bar tenders were redshite. Wonderful.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 10, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
Reply #130

Simon Paul

Administrator
What's this? It's news to me - what mandate was Martinez given?

was mentioned that he told someone that he was told to sell Lukaku, Stones and Barkley for a combined £150m

it's been discussed on the forum before

the club made their valuation of the three players, so I'm not sure why they are crying over £20m that - if anything - was over and above what they expected for them

January 10, 2018, 10:25:11 PM
Reply #131

Lxxx

was mentioned that he told someone that he was told to sell Lukaku, Stones and Barkley for a combined £150m

it's been discussed on the forum before

the club made their valuation of the three players, so I'm not sure why they are crying over £20m that - if anything - was over and above what they expected for them

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

January 10, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
Reply #132

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

gutted

January 10, 2018, 11:38:58 PM
Reply #133

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
In my limited involvement with another club knowing some of what went on behind the scenes I genuinely wouldn't be surprised at anything!
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 11, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
Reply #134

SANA_DR0

sorry if its been posted already

t=13s

post AGM

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....