August 26, 2019, 02:53:27 PM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 10663 times)

January 09, 2018, 09:59:03 PM
Read 10663 times

School of Science

Do you talk exclusively out of your arse hole or what?

Let's face it it wouldn't be the same " inclusively".
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 10, 2018, 01:28:54 AM
Reply #1

School of Science

Bit disappointed we have no design to look at as such.

January 10, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
Reply #2

School of Science

Barkleys agent went missing for 6 months

Then turned up with Chelsea's offer of 35m last day's of the summer transfer Window . Which then Barkley and his agent turn down...... Then opening days of the January's window, Chelsea offer 15 m. So where does the 20m difference go I wonder ....... So doesn't play a single minute for Everton this season and we provide his injury / operation. Ever feel swindled ? Looks like Ross and his agent have played Everton football club like a fiddle.

Earlier on Ross had promised to sign if we let John Stone's leave, Said Stones and Barkley have the same agent. There is probably the story that was going round earlier this week about Barkley's agent running rings around the club. Not slagging you off here Si but if this is only half true, do you think Ross is still a nice lad ?

January 10, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
Reply #3

School of Science

But he didn't did he? I thought he cleared the debt, with a loan from himself, so in theory were still in debt.?

Interest free loan, with no payback date, we are saving 3m a year in interest rates alone.,  Which means we can get credit at better rates .
But like you if its only a third of the loan we are looking for why can't Moshiri give it us and we can pay him back. I know it's probably not that simple. But disappointed tonight we saw no designs as such.