November 18, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 8722 times)

January 10, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
Reply #60

Macca77

January 10, 2018, 02:09:55 AM
Reply #61

D15TIN

Love Moshiri me. He is wealthy and successful but probably has no idea when to keep quiet. he reminds me so much about myself except the wealth part.
Were lucky to have him IMO, imagine us trying to survive in this league now without his backing.

January 10, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
Reply #62

MmmblueBernard

Alan Myers and @therealdunc on the same page.

Some of you owe me an apology for your nasty hate filled imature comments

Nope, Myers is also a knobhead.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 10, 2018, 02:12:39 AM
Reply #63

Macca77

Barkleys agent went missing for 6 months

January 10, 2018, 02:15:01 AM
Reply #64

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
The board should Tell me how they are gonna make us competitive to win the league and champions league, not rabbiting on about community Work like it replaces the complete lack of trophies over the past 20 odd years.

Iím sorry we are a football club first , and we need to start winning trophies again
There are plenty of clubs below us in the football pyramid. What makes us so different? Every club wants to win trophies. Get real, the top of the pyramid is totally dominated by financial clout. We haven't had that clout. We might be moving towards it but it takes time.
If you feel we have a right to be winning things you may be better off joining like minded people. There's quite a few at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 10, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
Reply #65

bluestevie

No one who tags themselves in their OWN post deserves any kind of apology
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 10, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Alan myers that genius of football
Ha bellend
Simply simply lovely

January 10, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

Moshiri's been top value there. People complain when nothing gets said, and when he says something, so the fella can't win.

I welcome seeing a bit of his personality, his humour and getting a bit of an idea of what's been happening.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 02:31:39 AM
Reply #68

Simon Paul

Administrator
He probably forgot that we did actually get a year extra from Lukaku

January 10, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
Reply #69

Waltzer

Were lucky to have him IMO, imagine us trying to survive in this league now without his backing.
Interested to get an understanding of what extra backing he has given us that others before haven't? Not being pedantic, i just don't see it.

January 10, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
Reply #70

Simon Paul

Administrator
Interested to get an understanding of what extra backing he has given us that others before haven't? Not being pedantic, i just don't see it.

Clearing our debt probably did quite a bit for us

January 10, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Reply #71

Bluedylan

£150m of his own money. Getting deals like the FF sponsorship, which we never would've got before. Not to mention actually putting a feesible stadium building package together in an outstanding location.

January 10, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
Reply #72

School of Science

Barkleys agent went missing for 6 months

Then turned up with Chelsea's offer of £35m last day's of the summer transfer Window . Which then Barkley and his agent turn down...... Then opening days of the January's window, Chelsea offer £15 m. So where does the £20m difference go I wonder ....... So doesn't play a single minute for Everton this season and we provide his injury / operation. Ever feel swindled ? Looks like Ross and his agent have played Everton football club like a fiddle.

Earlier on Ross had promised to sign if we let John Stone's leave, Said Stones and Barkley have the same agent. There is probably the story that was going round earlier this week about Barkley's agent running rings around the club. Not slagging you off here Si but if this is only half true, do you think Ross is still a nice lad ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 10, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
Reply #73

Waltzer

Clearing our debt probably did quite a bit for us
But he didn't did he? I thought he cleared the debt, with a loan from himself, so in theory were still in debt.?

January 10, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
Reply #74

Bluedylan

But he didn't did he? I thought he cleared the debt, with a loan from himself, so in theory were still in debt.?

In theory yes, but it's thought to be highly unlikely that we'll ever have to repay that by the fellas on the blue room podcast.