December 18, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Author Topic: You do voodoo? He do  (Read 4415 times)

January 10, 2018, 07:10:33 AM
Read 4415 times

sam of the south

This is the only bit that mattered:

"The issue with Romelu was not financial. As long as I am major shareholder, financial issues are irrelevant"

Mad hearing the top man at Everton say that.

Mad 👌🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 10, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Call me a miserable bastard but I'd like him to be a bit more circumspect when he talks about our financial situation now. Selling clubs and agents have us in their crosshairs already, this won't do anything to stop us getting fleeced from here on in.

Yes, that did cross my mind once the initial excitement had died diwn

January 10, 2018, 04:51:07 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

It's up there with Martinez statement that we can 'compete against anyone in world football'. It's naive at best, we don't have a bottomless pit of money and paying over the odds for 'decent' players isn't sustainable, especially when they don't work out and we need to somehow get their huge salaries off the wage bill.

Yes, totally agree.

It is, however, nice to hear it initially, after years of "we'll gooo with hwhat we've got"

January 10, 2018, 07:28:06 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Could see that coming a mile off

Yeah, I was 99.9% certain a comment like that would happen.

Etc.

January 10, 2018, 07:30:32 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Itís also bullshit.

What the fuck was he thinking of saying this voodoo shite? Personally really disappointed, looks to me like heís just trying to ingratiate himself further with fans by making Lukaku and his ma look like mongs.

Tbh I think Moshiri is a bit of a dickhead, and Iím not 100% convinced on his acumen for running a club either.

Yes, the voodoo comment is crazy.

It's what you'd expect someone like Joe Kinnear to say about a black player who didn't want to play for him anymore.

January 10, 2018, 09:10:16 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Lukaku is just a complete nob. The way he's behaved at United, putting out stories about how he's falling out with Pogba because he isn't standing up for him being put out wide does give me some confidence that he's probably said it's been a vision that he has to sign for Chelsea. Moshiri has probably reiterated that with a bit of added racism for good measure.

Yes, he is a tool alright.

However, what an absolute gift this could be for The Shite; in a week where their argument (along with there is no footage) in favour of Firmino not being racist is 'he's black as well' (yes, I sanitised their actual phrasing) our non-white Mr.Big also says something that if it came out of the mouth of a white bloke would look extremely dodgy indeed.

Oh the shit irony of it all.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:14:55 PM by sam of the south »