February 24, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 20066 times)

January 10, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
Read 20066 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Everton favourites to beat Southampton in race sign Arsenal forward Theo Walcott in 20m deal

http://dailym.ai/2FjnvxZ
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 10, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Everton favourites to beat Southampton in race sign Arsenal forward Theo Walcott in 20m deal

http://dailym.ai/2FjnvxZ

Really hope we lose this 1. We seem to have a transfer policy of signing all the players proven not good enough for the top 6

January 10, 2018, 05:05:25 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Really hope we lose this 1. We seem to have a transfer policy of signing all the players proven not good enough for the top 6

Ye I think I'd rather have Del back then Walcott tbh.

January 10, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
Reply #3

ally2

Please do not sign Walcott!

January 10, 2018, 05:13:28 AM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

We should be looking at Shaqiri, Stoke's season is fucked and he's a better investment than Walcott

January 10, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Awful piece of business

January 10, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
Reply #6

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
We should be looking at Shaqiri, Stoke's season is fucked and he's a better investment than Walcott

That's would be worse than Walcott.

January 10, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Reply #7

Macca77

Southampton odds on to sign him

January 10, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Reply #8

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Southampton odds on to sign him

Hope so

January 10, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Reply #9

Tony Clifton

Still can't make my mind up on this lad.  Fuck it, sign him yesterday.

January 10, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
Reply #10

GoodisonPk

Not sure why we are thumbing our noses at Walcott. Have him in a heartbeat. He and Lennon can share one wing or he can play alongside Tosun if needed.

January 10, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Would be unhappy with Walcott or Del. Sign one of the best up and coming wingers, and let them improve at the club. Someone like that Hirving Lozano guy. Need to be thinking longer term than these expensive, short-term options.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
Reply #12

Hawkandro

Would be unhappy with Walcott or Del. Sign one of the best up and coming wingers, and let them improve at the club. Someone like that Hirving Lozano guy. Need to be thinking longer term than these expensive, short-term options.

I agree. Plenty of other players to look at; Dominico Berardi, Pione Sisto, Leon Bailly, Hakim Zayech and so forth.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 10, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Reply #13

BlueMaquis

I agree. Plenty of other players to look at; Dominico Berardi, Pione Sisto, Leon Bailly, Hakim Zayech and so forth.

Yeah but Moshiri hasn't read any of their autobiographies

January 10, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

All great shouts but like, we’re a million miles off them players. Most at CL clubs already, the rest going for multi millions soon
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:22:36 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.